Ford truck part scammers on instagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markvtwin

Reaction score
Just to make people aware to avoid purchasing Ford truck parts on instagram without doing due diligence. I unfortunately was scammmed by the instagram page fordparts.official they along with many other pages such as fordraptor and bronco pages advertise used parts for sale. I paid $900 towards a used set of rpg traction bars through Venmo. I did not see all the red flags that I should of been aware of and had a protection plan in place in case I didn’t receive the item. After filing a complaint with instagram and making them aware of what is happening these pages are still up and running? I also tried to warn others by making a comment in the comment link for the add and shortly after that the comment disappears off the page?? These scammers have it down to where they also give you false tracking info that updates for 4 days and then stops. Then you will realize after checking into things that you’ve been scammed.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's people who sell you something here as well, and then drop the conversation after they feel they didn't agree to as much as they wanted.
Bummer, you live and learn.

phillipevans

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up, really appreciate it. It's seriously frustrating that you can never be too sure with these selling accounts on Instagram. The platform's policies should be more strictly enforced. It's disheartening to see how consumer rights often get trampled upon. The fact that anyone can just buy an instagram account marketplace and start running shady businesses, duping honest buyers and making a quick buck through deceit—it's just disappointing. Let's hope for better days ahead and that Instagram takes some serious action against these scammers.

Last edited: