Ford tracking stuck “in production”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have an ETA from anyone but my dealer at this time, but I think it's wrong (10/4). Mine is currently "in production" with a blend date on the window sticker as 9/22. So hopefully tomorrow mine will update! It will be shipped via convoy to southern IL just outside St. Louis.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
I don't have an ETA from anyone but my dealer at this time, but I think it's wrong (10/4). Mine is currently "in production" with a blend date on the window sticker as 9/22. So hopefully tomorrow mine will update! It will be shipped via convoy to southern IL just outside St. Louis.
It's a crap shoot. Mine has been in production since 8-11. Blend date of 8-17. Been in production showing produced since 8-19. Still not showing “built” on the tracker. From one of the MODS on Blue oval forum who works at the plant. He said there are hundreds if not thousands of f150’s and Raptors still waiting on chips. They are finishing some everyday and some get held back. No rhyme or reason. I have noticed there has been movement on a lot of trucks that were held over the last few days. Mine however is still “in production” with an ETA of 9-27 which in sure won't happen and it's still in Dearborn.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a crap shoot. Mine has been in production since 8-11. Blend date of 8-17. Been in production showing produced since 8-19. Still not showing “built” on the tracker. From one of the MODS on Blue oval forum who works at the plant. He said there are hundreds if not thousands of f150’s and Raptors still waiting on chips. They are finishing some everyday and some get held back. No rhyme or reason. I have noticed there has been movement on a lot of trucks that were held over the last few days. Mine however is still “in production” with an ETA of 9-27 which in sure won't happen and it's still in Dearborn.
yours a retail order?

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap shoot for sure. That sucks about your delays, it’s like the hunger games for vehicles out here. I hate the fact they’re putting new vehicles out in the elements with no paint protection whatsoever.

ctraptor

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Details below.

SpecsLead Foot
+ 801A High
+ Power Tech Package
+ Twin Panel Moonroof
+ Carbon Fiber Package
+ 17" Bead-Lock Capable Wheels
+ Bedliner-Toughbed Spray-In
- Auto Start/Stop Removal
Order TypeStock Order
Order Confirmed6/14/2021
Window Sticker - Available On8/25/2021
Window Sticker - Build Week8/25/2021
Window Sticker - Blend Date9/3/2021
Final Assembly PlantDearborn
Method of TransportationRail
Order Tracker - Current StatusIn Production - 9/20/2021
Populated on 9/20/2021
Order Tracker - Estimated Dealer Delivery10/18/2021 - 10/24/2021
Populated on 9/20/2021

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Details below.

SpecsLead Foot
+ 801A High
+ Power Tech Package
+ Twin Panel Moonroof
+ Carbon Fiber Package
+ 17" Bead-Lock Capable Wheels
+ Bedliner-Toughbed Spray-In
- Auto Start/Stop Removal
Order TypeStock Order
Order Confirmed6/14/2021
Window Sticker - Available On8/25/2021
Window Sticker - Build Week8/25/2021
Window Sticker - Blend Date9/3/2021
Final Assembly PlantDearborn
Method of TransportationRail
Order Tracker - Current StatusIn Production - 9/20/2021
Populated on 9/20/2021
Order Tracker - Estimated Dealer Delivery10/18/2021 - 10/24/2021
Populated on 9/20/2021
Almost identical to mine in every way. The only difference is that on 9/20 they also populated my built date as 9/20. ETA to dealer shows 10/12 - 10/18.

ctraptor

Reaction score
Almost identical to mine in every way. The only difference is that on 9/20 they also populated my built date as 9/20. ETA to dealer shows 10/12 - 10/18.
Interesting, are you taking delivery in the northeast?

Mine is getting delivered to East Texas. That may explain the extra week.

My salesperson is still expecting an early October delivery. Fingers crossed.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been "in production" since 8-17. My original ETA was 9-7. That was pushed to 9-27. Then this morning my dealer called to tell me my truck is built and waiting to be shipped, with a new date of 10-5.

Seems the shipping companies are dealing with a labor shortage like the rest of the country.

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
Interesting, are you taking delivery in the northeast?

Mine is getting delivered to East Texas. That may explain the extra week.

My salesperson is still expecting an early October delivery. Fingers crossed.
Yes. Picking it up in Massachusetts

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
So mine was confirmed built 8/20. This is how it has been since then. We finally called a railroad contact and they confirmed it is on a rail cart in Texas on its way to California. They estimated 5-Days which would put it right at 9/28. Don’t trust the tracker app.

A02AB72D-E98F-4E2B-8772-2DCA5E8B49A9.png