Ford tracker states built but not shipped since 3/31 can someone enlighten me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been checking the ford tracker it says the truck has been built since 3/31 but awaiting shipment can someone eighten me if it’s actually been built? On chip hold? Or any of the issues we’ve had lately? Thank you also is there any other place to actually check
The status of the truck
It’s either chips or delivery trucks.

Raptormts

Reaction score
It is probably one of the many thousands in parking lots near Dearborn waiting for chips. I was in Detroit a few months ago. Thousands of F150's in Ford parking lots all over town.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's been "built" since 5/31 and "released" from the plant the same day. They can't even get it 60 some miles north to the dealer.. Last update changed delivery range from 6/7-6/13 to 6/29-7/5. Maybe I'll get another update in a few weeks.
Same - built 5/31 and released. Initial delivery to VA was 6-20 to 6-26, changed last week to 7/5 to 7/11. Yet as of today …. No movement.

Manners226

Reaction score
Have the sales manager at your dealership send you a screenshot of what Ford shows in Vehicle Visibility out of WBDO.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just pick it up ourselves.. I could have sent a flatbed down there to grab it. I would probably need a days notice..
Yeah exactly, BMW offers pickup in Spartanburg at their plant I believe. I’d pay extra for a “delivery experience” just to drive 3 hours north and pick the thing up. I’d still pay $1700 lol. Profit for them.