Ford Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vamsye

Reaction score
How many of you have bought Ford stock?

Today was worst day for the stock it went to $7.55.

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im still holding mine look a moron, I hope they keep paying a dividend. I think it'll continue to tank but what do I know, if it goes under $5 I'll consider buying more

OP
OP
vamsye

vamsye

Reaction score
Yes, I hope they keep paying their dividend. Things should go back up as we get close to spring. With warmer temperatures the virus in China and other countries might decline.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought it @ $11.00 back in 2015 when i bought my Mustang GT. Thought the company was finally on to some things. Sold it @ $13 in 2016 and it has been on a tail spin ever since.

I am not sure they have hit rock bottom yet.

OP
OP
vamsye

vamsye

Reaction score
I do not think they have hit rock bottom, stock price going $5.00 I believe is the rock bottom.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a lot of new product debuts this year. My hunch is it will start climbing once they reveal the new Bronco next month.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Bought in 2008 at just under $3. If it gets down to $5 I will likely buy more. Ford's stock issue is directly related to how much debt they are carrying. With their plan of dropping all cars except the Mustang and focussing on the high profit trucks and SUV's they will eventually turn the corner.