Ford Split Happening!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talk about a tough prediction. This describes pretty much every large company, ever.

Completely agree. I think I said the same a few pages back. My point of bringing it up with was the current profitably of ICE vs EVs....as the claim was that EVs are more profitable then ICE.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're young and obviously very ignorant about human nature. So why don't we just end this by me yelling at you to get off my lawn?
1646405002425.png Your response is so typical when someone has no other response that is logical and makes sense. You have no idea who I am or how old I am GordoJay LOL, enjoy your day bud and don't be so angry all the time, it's not good for your health, seriously.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I leave emotion at the door my friend so come up with something else because you are obviously getting frustrated with my responses, on that note I am done with this discussion because I refuse to waste my time on nonsense responses like this one.

Saying others are cynical is emotion. Claiming others are getting frustrated (I'm not) is emotion. I am asking you to drop the emotional garbage because I want to see some facts and logic from you.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad you are able to use Google LOL and totally irrelevant to what we are discussing because Tesla has been producing vehicles since 2003 WITHOUT union labor. Enjoy your day my man!

It's 100% relevant. No one is claiming that a car company can't make cars without union workers. No one is even saying that union workers are better than non-union, in terms of efficiency or cost. The point was that eventually, UAW is going to get involved.

There is no reason to believe that Ford could some how separate is EV manufacturing into a separate line of business that uses non-union workers. Unless of course you have some facts or reasoning to conclude otherwise?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 344993 Your response is so typical when someone has no other response that is logical and makes sense. You have no idea who I am or how old I am GordoJay LOL, enjoy your day bud and don't be so angry all the time, it's not good for your health, seriously.

The 'get off my lawn' was a self deprecating joke, your hint that he's not angry.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I leave emotion at the door my friend so come up with something else because you are obviously getting frustrated with my responses, on that note I am done with this discussion because I refuse to waste my time on nonsense responses like this one.
And ... a dozen posts later ... you're still wasting your time. And you are wasting ours with emotion and name calling. Back up your claims or S T F U.

Edit to add: S T F U without the spaces? Really? Why does WTF work? Or FJB? Or MFer? Or or or?

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saying others are cynical is emotion. Claiming others are getting frustrated (I'm not) is emotion. I am asking you to drop the emotional garbage because I want to see some facts and logic from you.
I would like to see some intelligence coming from you and GordoJay but apparently that is hard to come by theses days.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to some intelligence coming from you and GordoJay but apparently that is hard to come by theses days.
Congratulations. You finally made my ignore list. I'm pretty tolerant and have put up with your dumber than dirt comments for a year or so now. No longer. I hope you're healthy and happy and all the best, but I won't be hearing about it. Cheers.