Ford Says Its New 7.3-Liter V8 Can Fit In The F-150, Mustang

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speed limits around here are 70-80, so add 5-10 mph to that. I've never owned a vehicle that got the EPA numbers.
I've only been on the interstate twice in 2 years. So 99% of my driving is where the speed limit is 55 or less. But that includes quite a bit of stop and go driving.

firemedic343

Reaction score
I wasn't debating you. I was hoping you would clarify with the actual info.

Do you know how much this new 10 speed weighs vs. the 10R80?

No worries I wasn’t trying to stir a debate myself lol. It’s not much more but it’s heavier because of the PTO and heavier duty internal materials

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really should think about trading in for just a regular F150 if you’re averaging 18 mpg Because you really aren’t using the TwinTurbo
Yes I do. I do plenty of jack rabbit starts where I get up to speed almost instantly. Usually up to 65-70mph then I coast until I'm doing the speed limit 55. While coasting the MPG gauge is pinned at 30 MPGs. If I stayed into it and didn't coast I'd be doing 100 MPH in a 55 MPH zone.