Ford Removed American Flag Dash Insert on 2023 MY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears Ford removed the American flag dash insert from the 2023 Raptor interior, at least it’s confirmed removed from the Raptor R interior.

I have a confirmed allocation from a dealer in Jackson, TN at $20k ADM and as I wonder how much the PRC has invested in this vehicle’s development, I’m going to take a pass on this detail alone. PM me if you want the sales rep’s name and number to fill my now vacant spot.

8E72913B-BD94-4A7C-961F-26D73CAEC74B.png

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It appears Ford removed the American flag dash insert from the 2023 Raptor interior, at least it’s confirmed removed from the Raptor R interior.

I have a confirmed allocation from a dealer in Jackson, TN at $20k ADM and as I wonder how much the PRC has invested in this vehicle’s development, I’m going to take a pass on this detail alone. PM me if you want the sales rep’s name and number to fill my now vacant spot.

View attachment 367130
Are you kidding? Just buy a couple from a 21 and get over it. I have never heard of a more lame excuse to back out.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get it if you are selling it to other countries. But it wasn't an actual American flag anyway. Wrong colors and no stars, it just resembled our flag. Get over it. And put a Giant Flag on the back window, problem solved.