Ford Raptor vs Dodge Ram Runner! - Head 2 Head Episode 14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally a good comparison, they shoulda used a scab and not a screw but thats okay, love the price diff still lol, poor poor ram, "might" be fast in the desert but everything else you fail :Wedgie:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I agree on mid perch...did you hear the skid plate slam the ground during the "mogul" test?

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see a longer test to see how long it takes that Dodge to break into a million little pieces. Maybe do some thing like the 24 hours of Baja and then watch that Dodge tranny go bye bye.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nah, just a nice long rocky downhill grade, this way the dodge brakes will go out and resulting in a big fireball! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually MT did alright with their Head to Head comparison, but they don't mention anything about the Raptor's Traction Cntrl - Sport Mode, etc..., Off-Road & Hill Descent (i.e. Jill descent) standard capability. I would assume the Ram Runner has a way to turn off the Traction Cntrl, but I seriously doubt they have the other capabilities. Now, I just need to go find Jill to ride along with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free