Ford Raptor vs Dodge Ram Runner! - Head 2 Head Episode 14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DragonRaptor

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/NJdILE5T_NE

Check it out Boys and Girls!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I'm forced to drive a Dodge Ram work truck every day and I can contest that pig will change lanes over just a highway seem. Its not the Ram Runners suspension its that stock trucks engineered DNA "JUNK"

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
NO surprise that the raptor is the overall winner. I really want to see them take a raptor that has had a few suspension mods (bump stops, 3.0 shocks, etc.) and see how it compares then.

OP
OP
DragonRaptor

DragonRaptor

Reaction score
NO surprise that the raptor is the overall winner. I really want to see them take a raptor that has had a few suspension mods (bump stops, 3.0 shocks, etc.) and see how it compares then.

You are correct. A little love on the Raptors end would kick a hell alota dirt in the Rams face.:driver:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, a part of me wishes that Dodge would step up and offer a RamRunner as an actual model with 3.0 shocks on it. Just to see if Ford would up their game to the Fox 3.0s as well.

It was impressive how the RR did in those whoops, but it's nothing a Raptor with 3.0s couldn't do as well.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't mention sticker price difference. You put that difference into the Raptor and it then is still better in all areas it is currently better and at worst tied through the whoops.

Also, anyone else wish Google would just disable the entire commenting system on youtube?

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the RAM Runner is $14k more expensive, just think how the Raptor would kick its @$$ with $14k of addons.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't mention sticker price difference. You put that difference into the Raptor and it then is still better in all areas it is currently better and at worst tied through the whoops.

Also, anyone else wish Google would just disable the entire commenting system on youtube?

Yes!!! I hate seeing all the "raptors suck" "surprised he didn't bend the frame" or the famous "too bad Chevy wasn't there or they'd win"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

They didn't mention it, but they did show it....$68K!!!:Grenade:

z5qlj.png

OP
OP
DragonRaptor

DragonRaptor

Reaction score
Since the RAM Runner is $14k more expensive, just think how the Raptor would kick its @$$ with $14k of addons.

torrin you are correct. Its really not apples to apples for both vehicles. One is a production turn key vehicle and the other a modded production vehicle. Ford Racing could offer a Raptor Runner package than they could go head to head or Dodge could make a Production Ram Runner. But its nice to know where we stand from Motor Trends stand point.