Ford raptor shocks 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kostouros

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 ford raptor gen 2 and I need to rebuild my shocks but I live in Europe more specific in greece does anyone know if i can send my shocks to fox in america for rebuild? And if yes how can I do it ? Fox shocks 3.0 internal bypass

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure you could but it would be crazy expensive. You would be better off finding a local shop to rebuild (it isn't rocket science, I think fox sells a kit with all the parts needed you could buy) them. Or maybe you could buy some take offs but shipping to greece would be murder too.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I have a 2019 ford raptor gen 2 and I need to rebuild my shocks but I live in Europe more specific in greece does anyone know if i can send my shocks to fox in america for rebuild? And if yes how can I do it ? Fox shocks 3.0 internal bypass
Find a shop that deals w/ motorcycles....I KNOW there are some reputable ones in Greece & Italy- they’d Be able to handle rebuild on Fox shocks

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked. Fox does not do rebuilds only replacements. I used Forged Off-road for mine. They give you a rebuilt set for exchange for yours. They are in the state of California

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With forged off road you tell em what ya want and you keep yours till there's is shipped to you then have so many days to ship yours back to them. Its an exchange program. I could be wrong but using fox you have nothing till you get yours back. Back when I did mine fox told me no exchange. That could be different now

OP
OP
K

Kostouros

Reaction score
I'm sure you could but it would be crazy expensive. You would be better off finding a local shop to rebuild (it isn't rocket science, I think fox sells a kit with all the parts needed you could buy) them. Or maybe you could buy some take offs but shipping to greece would be murder too.
You are right thank you for your help

invalidusername

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocks are shocks, so find a reputable shop that can do such work and buy the rebuild kit to have them do it. It'd be super expensive and time consuming to send the shocks back to America and then wait for them to be redone and sent back whilst the entire time you have no shocks on your truck.