Ford Raptor Shock Exchange Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShocksbyHammer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
While I'm not new to the site, I'm new to posting! I'm the owner of Shocks by Hammer in Huron, SD and we sponsor and advertise on this site. Some of you are aware of what we do and maybe some of you aren't. We've been in the shock business/industry for 12 years. We've been rebuilding and doing shock exchanges on all Ford Raptors(Gen1, Gen2 and Gen2 LiveValve) since 2018. We would love to offer Ford Raptor Forum Customers a discount for being a member of the Forum. For the rest of 2022, we will offer 10% off of Geiser Springs(Gen1 and Gen2) when purchased along with our shock exchange program. Please give us a call anytime including weekends. We work every day. Check out our website at www.shocksbyhammer.com. We are also on Instagram at shocksbyhammer1 and on Facebook unders Shocks by Hammer-Brian Diede. Our number is 605-354-2126 and our email address is [email protected]. Thanks again!

Brian

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I'm not new to the site, I'm new to posting! I'm the owner of Shocks by Hammer in Huron, SD and we sponsor and advertise on this site. Some of you are aware of what we do and maybe some of you aren't. We've been in the shock business/industry for 12 years. We've been rebuilding and doing shock exchanges on all Ford Raptors(Gen1, Gen2 and Gen2 LiveValve) since 2018. We would love to offer Ford Raptor Forum Customers a discount for being a member of the Forum. For the rest of 2022, we will offer 10% off of Geiser Springs(Gen1 and Gen2) when purchased along with our shock exchange program. Please give us a call anytime including weekends. We work every day. Check out our website at www.shocksbyhammer.com. We are also on Instagram at shocksbyhammer1 and on Facebook unders Shocks by Hammer-Brian Diede. Our number is 605-354-2126 and our email address is [email protected]. Thanks again!

Brian
Brian, thanks for posting. I appreciate the straight forward approach and I'm sure there is a need amongst us.

R,
HAP