Ford Raptor Rear Diff Locked Enabled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just read backing up and turn steering wheel back and forth like a snake may unlock it. In a open area preferably

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can try to shift swiftly forward and backwards without gas.
But it sounds like the spring that returns the e-locker to disengaged is broken or something is jammed.
Like 1BAD454SSv2 said, bring her in.
That's a complete disassemble and rebuild of any failed or broken parts.

OP
OP
A

Amantux

Reaction score
Hi all! took the advantage of the roads being covered with snow and took it in! Mechanic is still diagnosing it!

Since its a 2011 it has the 34 spline axles right? If so an ARB air locker would fit as well (instead of replacing with the same electromagnet one?)

Sorry for the billion and a half questions! I appreciate all the help!

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something may be worn or broken in your diff . spider gear possibly . I can tell you ,all about having a diffrential rebuilt. Sucks lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi all! took the advantage of the roads being covered with snow and took it in! Mechanic is still diagnosing it!

Since its a 2011 it has the 34 spline axles right? If so an ARB air locker would fit as well (instead of replacing with the same electromagnet one?)

Sorry for the billion and a half questions! I appreciate all the help!
Get pics of the inside of your dif from your tech, we need proof it's not a Prius front dif :) . Seriously, get pics of the damage, bro!