Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Ford can't controll the prices thier vehicles sell for. They tried to keep dealers from marking up GT500s, but court ruled: its a free market. They can sell at a loss and the dealer will pay, but people have been discounted on thier Raptors. Dealers lie, dont think you have been told the truth about X, A or B plans

Ah, not so, my buddy is a zome mgr in Detroit, he sent me the X-plan info and the Raptor is excluded !! He told me he cant buy one with HIS discount.

danmpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford can't controll the prices thier vehicles sell for. They tried to keep dealers from marking up GT500s, but court ruled: its a free market. They can sell at a loss and the dealer will pay, but people have been discounted on thier Raptors. Dealers lie, dont think you have been told the truth about X, A or B plans

I am for one can get A plan pricing and as for the SVT Raptor it is exculded.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
yes, he is 3K off MSRP, my concern is NOT buying locally? dealers have a way of treating YOU like a 2nd class citizen when YOu dont buy from them.

That's not the case here at all buddy! (702) 530-2301 <---- This is my Direct Work Cell. I encourage any of you to call or e-mail me if you have any questions. Doesn't matter if you buy from me or you're standing on another Ford lot in upstate New York, if you have questions and you feel that the salesman or someone is giving you wrong info, call me and I can give you the facts regardless of the situation.

I'm here to help YOU guys out! Doesn't matter if you buy from me, we don't have to have that in common, we all love Ford and their products! That's enough for me to treat Every Single One of you the same as you would if you walked in to buy an Aston Martin with cash.

Now that being said, I would love nothing more for you to buy from me cause I work with Best in the Desert Racing and my owner Steve Olliges to make sure that NO ONE (And I mean NO ONE) beats our pricing. We ARE the number ONE dealership in the world for Raptors. That comes in big part because Steve Olliges helped engineer the Raptor, drove it in the Baja 1000, and prides himself on being number ONE! We have 15 sitting on our lot right now, 10 of which are in the works to be purchased by a company out of Boston (I WANNA WORK FOR THAT COMPANY! HAHA). No one has more allocation, has better pricing, or can give you better service than myself or Team Ford-Lincoln-Mercury as a whole. That's not a sales pitch, that's just the bottom line.

I mean that, and the offer is extended to anyone who reads this post, call me with any questions and I will help you in any way possible. Andy and Bryan (Birdman & Shaggy) invited me over to help all of you, that is exactly what I'm here to do! Thanks guys! :bowroflwerd6:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
That's not the case here at all buddy! (702) 530-2301 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(702) 530-2301******end_of_the_skype_highlighting <---- This is my Direct Work Cell. I encourage any of you to call or e-mail me if you have any questions. Doesn't matter if you buy from me or you're standing on another Ford lot in upstate New York, if you have questions and you feel that the salesman or someone is giving you wrong info, call me and I can give you the facts regardless of the situation.

I'm here to help YOU guys out! Doesn't matter if you buy from me, we don't have to have that in common, we all love Ford and their products! That's enough for me to treat Every Single One of you the same as you would if you walked in to buy an Aston Martin with cash.

Now that being said, I would love nothing more for you to buy from me cause I work with Best in the Desert Racing and my owner Steve Olliges to make sure that NO ONE (And I mean NO ONE) beats our pricing. We ARE the number ONE dealership in the world for Raptors. That comes in big part because Steve Olliges helped engineer the Raptor, drove it in the Baja 1000, and prides himself on being number ONE! We have 15 sitting on our lot right now, 10 of which are in the works to be purchased by a company out of Boston (I WANNA WORK FOR THAT COMPANY! HAHA). No one has more allocation, has better pricing, or can give you better service than myself or Team Ford-Lincoln-Mercury as a whole. That's not a sales pitch, that's just the bottom line.

I mean that, and the offer is extended to anyone who reads this post, call me with any questions and I will help you in any way possible. Andy and Bryan (Birdman & Shaggy) invited me over to help all of you, that is exactly what I'm here to do! Thanks guys! :bowroflwerd6:

I want to know what company is buying 10 Raptors also! Sounds like it's time for a job change...

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I went to order a 2010 Raptor, I would get this mess...............
Model Yr: 10 Body: X1E Beg Ord: W009 No Units: 001 End Ord: ____
Ord Type: A Series/PEP: 517A Engine: 99 6 Trans: 44 6 Whlbase: 133
Priority: 10 Paint: UY Trim: 8B Accent: __ Roof: __
Add: ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Init: R CustName:WILSON

INFO F-150 Raptor is Not Eligible for A/X/Z/D Plan

But 2011 Order Bank does not show this WARNING on the 2011 Raptors YET....

(but NO 2011 Raptors have been pulled for the 2011 F150 build cycle either?)
Model Yr: 11 Body: X1R Beg Ord: W009 No Units: 001 End Ord: ____
Ord Type: A Series/PEP: 517A Engine: 99 6 Trans: 44 6 Whlbase: 133
Priority: 10 Paint: UY Trim: 8B Accent: __ Roof: __
Add: ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Init: R Cust/ Name: WILSON

2011 F-150
Order No: W009 Priority: 10
Ord PEP: 517A Cust/Flt Name: WILSON
RETAIL DLR INV
X1R F150 RAPTOR S/C $41550
.133" WHEELBASE
UY MOLT ORANGE TRI 495
8 RAPTOR ACCENT 395
B BLACK INTERIOR
517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
64S .17" ALUM
.AM/FM/SINGLE CD
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
T7R .LT315 BSW A/T
.4.10 ELEC LOCK
SLCT SHFT TRANS
STD FUEL TANK
7000# GVWR
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
FUEL CHARGE
FDAF ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 975
TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 43415
TOTAL $43415.00
A/Z PLAN
D PLAN
X PLAN
*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How To Import A Car Into Canada From The United States."

Steps For Importing A Car Into Canada:

1. Check if the car that you are planning to purchase is admissible for importing into Canada. The list is available at: http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/importation/VAFUS/list/VAFUS.pdf. This list also will state if any major modification is required to import your car into Canada.

2. Get your new car insured by your Canadian insurance company. Make sure that your insurance covers you while you are in the United States. The insurance coverage should begin on the day that you are planning to pick up your car.

3. After purchasing your car at a U.S. Dealer, they will issue you a one-month temporary license plate. You can drive in the U.S. and Canada (while you are completing the import process) with the temporary license during this period.

4. Fax the car's Certificate of Title to the U.S. Customs at the border where you will be exiting the Country. U.S. Customs needs three business days to process the title before they can authorize exportation of your car (a stamp is needed for importing the car into Canada). Call the U.S. Customs office to ensure that they have received your fax.

5. Request a "proof of recall clearance document" from your car's manufacturer. This will be required to register your car in Canada.

6. Drive the car to Canada. Allow three business days from when you faxed the title to the U.S. Customs before you go through the border (otherwise you will have to come back to the border to get the export stamp later). Note that Canada Customs may not allow a Canadian resident to drive their car with a U.S. license plate in Canada, unless they are satisfied that the owner is in the process of licensing the car in Canada. Make sure you go through the U.S. Customs office that received your fax (refer to Step 4 above).

7. Get your Certificate of Title stamped for exportation by U.S. Customs.

8. Drive to the Canadian Customs office. They will need the Bill of Sale and the Certificate of Title stamped by U.S. Customs for exportation. You will pay 7% GST, CAD$100 excise tax if your car has an air conditioner, and CAD$182 fee for the Registrar of Imported Vehicles (cars manufactured in the U.S.A and Canada are normally exempt from additional import duties). You may use a credit card for the payment. You will receive the Vehicle Import Form - Form 1. You will need this form to register the car in your province. A second form, Form 2, will be mailed to your home address within 5 to 7 business days.

9. In Ontario you will have to carry out a safety inspection and a vehicle emission inspection. For our last car these inspections were CAD$63.24 and CAD$37.45 for our last car (the car passed all tests without needing any work).

10. About two weeks after your arrival in Canada, you will receive the "Vehicle Import Form - Form 2" by mail.

11. Take Form 1 and Form 2 and the "proof of recall clearance document" (letter from your car's manufacturer which you requested in step 5 above) to an approved federal inspection centre (e.g. Canadian Tire). The service centre will do an inspection of the car to ensure that it conforms to Canadian standards. If your vehicle did not require major alterations according to Registrar of Imported Vehicles, it should pass this inspection with no problem. This inspection should not cost you anything, except if any modification is required. Our last inspection cost CAD$8.04 for the purchase of a tether bolt, which is required to be in all cars sold in Canada. After the completion of the federal inspection, the inspector will stamp Form 1.

12. Take Form 1, original title, bill of sales, safety inspection certificate (Ontario), emission inspection certificate (Ontario), and insurance certificate to your vehicle licence issuing office (the documents may vary in other provinces). In Ontario you will have to pay 8% Provincial Sales Tax and some additional fees for your license plate purchase and sticker.

13. Within a few days, you will receive your car's Canadian Certification Label by mail, which you will have to affix to the car.

Notes:

These steps apply to importing a car manufactured in the U.S.A or Canada. Check Canada publication RC-4140 "Importing a Vehicle Into Canada" for up-to-date information.

These are based on our recent import of a car into Ontario. The procedures and costs for registering an imported car in other provinces are expected to be slightly different.

Check Canada publication RC-4140 "Importing a Vehicle Into Canada" at http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pub/cp/rc4140/rc4140-e.html for up-to-date information.

Additional Contact Resources for Importing your vehicle into Canada:

Canada publication RC-4140 "Importing a Vehicle Into Canada" at http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pub/cp/rc4140/rc4140-e.html.

The list of US vehicles that are admissible for importation into Canada: Registrar of Imported Vehicles.

Registrar of Imported Vehicles Contact Information:

Registrar of Imported Vehicles
405 The West Mall
Toronto ON M9C 5K7
Telephone: 1-888-848-8240
(toll-free in Canada and the United States)
Fax: 1-888-346-8235

Web site: Registrar of Imported Vehicles

SAY WHAT!!