Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Theo

Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal! Your local dealer ok with doing a dealer trade with the price you negotiated! Looking for a 2020 performance blue 802a with moon roof, carbon fiber, step, second-row heated seats, etc. What county in PA are you from? I live in New Castle. Is the Line-X a spray-in liner? Did you do the deal online? Keep in touch...

Theo

Reaction score
Someone told me on the forum you could get 0% financing on Raptors. Would be nice but will never happen

bowhun2r

Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal! Your local dealer ok with doing a dealer trade with the price you negotiated! Looking for a 2020 performance blue 802a with moon roof, carbon fiber, step, second-row heated seats, etc. What county in PA are you from? I live in New Castle. Is the Line-X a spray-in liner? Did you do the deal online? Keep in touch...

Local dealer was not able to find one with the options/color I wanted. He also said the dealer where I found the above truck is not one they have ever worked with before (being two states west). I did a simple autotrader.com search and put the radius out to as far as I was willing to drive with the color and options I wanted.

So.. road trip. We agreed to terms and although they were about 1500-2k lower on my trade than I wanted, they are doing Line-X spray bedliner for me. The price on the truck (and this came from my contact at the local ford dealer) is a fair price. He said a bit low on my truck. Without ever seeing it in person and just using the pics and documents I sent them the number is in the ball park. Basically low KBB value. In the scheme of things 1500-2000 is within reason and if you factor in the price (at least the price I would pay) for Line-X... I'm satisfied.

They are getting time tables figured out and I plan on making the drive in the next 10 days. He assured me we can get nearly 90% of the documents completed in the next few days. So far...it's been a good experience. Hope that continues throughout the deal process.

Reez

Reaction score
Being in SoCal, been shopping out of state for the past two months. Thought I locked into a deal 3-4 times before finding out truck sold. While I wasn't able to get the Recaros, was able to get everything else (Leadfoot, 802A, twin pano roof, carbon fiber, tailgate step, bedliner spray, etc.) $75k msrp. got it for $68k. 9% discount. Now the wait for it to get delivered.

The dealer I purchased from in Indiana actually had it mispriced online but honored the deal (they actually adjusted it upward by $2k after I had inquired about it).

I would say that Automax Ford in Texas was consistently the most aggressive on deals. But everytime I inquired or took a few hours to think about it, truck sold.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Being in SoCal, been shopping out of state for the past two months. Thought I locked into a deal 3-4 times before finding out truck sold. While I wasn't able to get the Recaros, was able to get everything else (Leadfoot, 802A, twin pano roof, carbon fiber, tailgate step, bedliner spray, etc.) $75k msrp. got it for $68k. 9% discount. Now the wait for it to get delivered.

The dealer I purchased from in Indiana actually had it mispriced online but honored the deal (they actually adjusted it upward by $2k after I had inquired about it).

I would say that Automax Ford in Texas was consistently the most aggressive on deals. But everytime I inquired or took a few hours to think about it, truck sold.
Automax, yeah. I got a "good deal" there in 2018, it took 5 damn hours at the dealer after we'd already agreed on all the numbers. Not for the feint of heart. I will never go back. I eventually got the deal, but I was pissed.

It's close to the largest Army Base in the country, they also sell new Hyundai's. You can figure out the rest.

bowhun2r

Reaction score

QQ... Indiana... Was it Tom Kelley?

That's where I'm picking mine up. Fair price. Pretty much your same build plus the Recaro package.

Reez

Reaction score
QQ... Indiana... Was it Tom Kelley?

That's where I'm picking mine up. Fair price. Pretty much your same build plus the Recaro package.

No although Kelley had a Blue one with the Recaros that i was tempted by. But Leadfoot was 1st choice for me. I got mine from City Ford outside of Fort Wayne. Congrats on the truck!