Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJim

Reaction score
I just made a deal on a 2019 without sunroof or graphics. Sticker is 71980. Got it for $66,000. About 9% under sticker. It is a 802A, with carbon fiber package, forged wheels, tech package and spray in bed liner in Oxford white. Pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just made a deal on a 2019 without sunroof or graphics. Sticker is 71980. Got it for $66,000. About 9% under sticker. It is a 802A, with carbon fiber package, forged wheels, tech package and spray in bed liner in Oxford white. Pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait.

Thats about the deal I got on my 20'. I dont have the carbon fiber or the upgraded rims though. The 802A for 20's adds the tech package which is like $1800....I would have liked carbon fiber, the interior trim feels cheap for a vehicle at this price.

I was trying to make out of state deals on 19's but with COVID and factoring in shipping....it was a hassle when i found local deals finally. That and the tax savings on trading my old truck vs selling it privately.

CHanly83

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2020 802a screw leadfoot with recaro interior MSRP was 77k and some change and it was advertised for 69 and change.

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two dealers today wouldn't budge on providing the invoice. One wanted $10,000 over MSRP and the other $5,000 over. Crazy times.

edit:
Sorry, both 2020 Super Cab 801A

Reaction score
Two dealers today wouldn't budge on providing the invoice. One wanted $10,000 over MSRP and the other $5,000 over. Crazy times.

edit:
Sorry, both 2020 Super Cab 801A

Do you think it's because it is a new month? Maybe they will deal at the end of the month. I personally want a blue preferably with the 802a and moonroof. Everything is advertised significantly above MSRP. At least in San Diego. I have also been looking for used. Trucks look to be a lot cheaper in Texas.

bowhun2r

Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2020 Performance blue 802a with Recaro, moon roof, forged wheels, second row seat heaters for 69500. From researching this looks to be a good price. Window sticker is 74615. Granted my trade-in numbers were a bit low. About 1500-2K less than what I was expecting. I'm going to ask if they can use a local shop and Line-X the bed and if they do that I'll accept the my trade value. It will be less for them to get Line-X than if I went on my own to purchase it. The only issue is the dealer is 2 states away. Bout 5.5 hour one way drive. Not terrible...but it will be a long day. I've purchase lots of vehicles and this will be the first out of state deal. From researching their state tax is the same as mine so it's a wash there. I'll have to get it inspected and registered/plates. For my county in PA that will be about 200 bucks. My local dealer is going to let me know today if they can find one and do a dealer trade instead of me traveling out of state. He's found a few but not in the colors I want.

Guess we'll see if I'll be doing a road trip here very soon.