Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPTOR123

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but I just purchased a Magnetic SCREW for 7k under MSRP from Laura Ford in MO. I'm not sure if they have any 2019 inventory left but here is the contact information for the salesman that helped me.card.jpg

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try chuck Anderson ford in MO.His name is Nick.
got me a good deal fulled loaded 2019 Scab.
ship to OR was $ 800
have to wait 2 months for building

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found an out of state dealer that has some 19's in stock. MSRP is like $72 or $72 and they are offering around $66-67k. Is that close to invoice?

My local dealers have smoking deals on lariat like $8k off and 0%. But the Raptor holds its value a bit more.

Knobbie

Reaction score
I went out to Cargurus and tried to figure out how to see the Invoice but couldn't. Is there a link or can you tell me which boxes you checked? Thanks

When I ordered in February for my 2019 I used Car Gurus to get the invoice pricing then verified when I placed the order.

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man sorry! I thought for sure it was Car Guru’s. I was looking at several sites when I googled it up. I looked at my notes and I believe it was actually the Edmunds site.

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More and more are being sold at MSRP in the West..CA, NV, CO etc...I found a dealer in MO that is at $66k on them. Only issue is I want to trade my Lariat if I pull the trigger and beign in CO makes that a bit challenging. You save money on the tax when you do that.

konoha

Reaction score
I read in another post 10% off MSRP with additional 1-3% from dealer holdback is the best deal. Anyone gotten this kind of price lately?

FinalBoss

Reaction score
The best I could find after shopping online for a few weeks was 10% off MSRP for 2019s, but transport to CA was $1,500 to $2,500 (depending on open or closed trailer). I found a dealer willing to order a 2020 for invoice so went with that in Lead Foot as a bonus. All the local dealers in CA wanted MSRP plus $10k market adjustment and would not budge. Crazy! PM me if you want the dealer's info.

eleven24

Reaction score
Just used TrueCar here in PA (suburbs of Philly) and had 4 dealers immediately give prices on Raptors with MSRP's ranging from $68-74k & all of them were 6.8-7.4% under MSRP. Not a bad starting position to walk into a dealer with.