Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbguy

Reaction score
What are you trying to say? Beginning to see several new 2018's for sale.

Yep, brand new 2018s. I guess the word "beginning" wasn't a good word choice. The sales person told me they hadn't sold because ALL 2018s were being sold above sticker. I'm not sure why they didn't lower the price throughout the year to move, but they didn't. I sometimes don't understand dealer's motivations. Our local dealer have 2018s (a couple of them) and a few 2019s on the lot.

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys... I see reference on $$$ below invoice. How are you getting the invoice price? My dealer may say its the invoice price but how do you really know? I am researching on purchasing.. So many questions but I do see a LOT of answers here on this forum.
Thanks Jeff

Pipo6007

Reaction score
Question for you guys... I see reference on $$$ below invoice. How are you getting the invoice price? My dealer may say its the invoice price but how do you really know? I am researching on purchasing.. So many questions but I do see a LOT of answers here on this forum.
Thanks Jeff

Good question. Depends on the packages but on an 801 and some additional options the MSRP was $64,800 and the dealer showed me an invoice of $60,000 for the car. They still make dealer hold back which they showed me was $1,800. That coincides with the 3% hold back based on Invoice. They also make other fees and money on financing so don’t think that’s their bottom line is invoice.

I would say 10% off MSRP and they are still making money and you can find a deal.

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. Depends on the packages but on an 801 and some additional options the MSRP was $64,800 and the dealer showed me an invoice of $60,000 for the car. They still make dealer hold back which they showed me was $1,800. That coincides with the 3% hold back based on Invoice. They also make other fees and money on financing so don’t think that’s their bottom line is invoice.

I would say 10% off MSRP and they are still making money and you can find a deal.

Great Info to know!! Thanks and the hunt continues

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff
When I ordered in February for my 2019 I used Car Gurus to get the invoice pricing then verified when I placed the order.

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

MaxFord

Reaction score
There were a couple of YouTube videos that listed the actual dealer invoice. Funny thing is that the invoice price was between 90% and 92% of retail on all of the options that I looked at. More consistent than I imagined,

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice pricing is not a secret. When you build a car at edmunds.com it shows you invoice pricing. Regardless, here are three 2020 build that shows you invoice pricing on every item you want >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2020-raptor-3-sample-builds.69699/

There were a couple of YouTube videos that listed the actual dealer invoice. Funny thing is that the invoice price was between 90% and 92% of retail on all of the options that I looked at. More consistent than I imagined,

Kenny Holding

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a 2019 in the Southwest US for invoice? If so, could you please include the dealership that did it for you. I am not having much luck around here. I am willing to travel. Thanks.

MaxFord

Reaction score
Checked around Atlanta and no one would do invoice pricing on a 19 Raptor. Around 2500 over invoice was the best off I found. I drove to south Indiana and found exactly the truck I wanted at very close to invoice pricing. Out the door. Rental car cost $73 one way and a guess of $100 fuel both ways.
I initially found the truck on autotrader.