Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
in tampa >> https://www.brandonford.com/new-for...tomizePayment_Module&direction=asc&sf=sf_trim

What are your guys thoughts on current 2019 raptor deals? Seems like some dealers are asking 10K above sticker here in south Florida but once your get up north or out of Florida deals are 4-6K below sticker. Is the demand dying down in some areas? What’s the resale now on a 802 or 801? Considering a 62K or 69K MSRP and both have 6K off right now with two different dealers I’m working with. Some of them have been sitting on the lot since November and December. What’s going with 19’ Raptors??

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
- if you got invoice pricing than you got a good deal.
- scabs are rare but only 1 in the country is a lie. Plenty on autotrader >> https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0

I just ordered a 2019 Raptor Supercab as Supercabs are rare for Raptors. (One dealer said that there was only one available nationwide and it was in CA.)

So now I've got a 8 to 12 week delivery.

Here's my build. I'm paying $64,850 plus docs 179, tax 4091, title & plates 221, for $69,341 out the door. Good deal?

Description Invoice MSRP
Base price Race Red 49420 52855
Equip grp 802a 8522 9365
Tailgate step 341 375
Ext graphics pkg 978 1075
Carbon fibre pkg 906 995
17" bead lock wheels 1725 1895
Tech pkg 1543 1695
Dest fee 1595 1595
Total 65030 69850

Denny

MaxFord

Reaction score
I am buying a 19 800a with front Torsten diff , beadlocks, trailer brake and spray in bed liner for about 650 under invoice plus shipping.
What imperfections should I look for when I take possession of the truck. I am driving about 450 miles so my interaction with the dealership will end when I drive away.
Thanks for your help. I could not have known what I want in a truck without this community. I look forward to being active here.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am buying a 19 800a with front Torsten diff , beadlocks, trailer brake and spray in bed liner for about 650 under invoice plus shipping.
What imperfections should I look for when I take possession of the truck. I am driving about 450 miles so my interaction with the dealership will end when I drive away.
Thanks for your help. I could not have known what I want in a truck without this community. I look forward to being active here.
Great deal. Are you trading anything in?

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test and treat it like you're buying a pre-owned vehicle. Drive it fast, slow, and look at it all over. New only means it's never been titled. Doesn't mean it didn't fall off the lift or the rail car. Pay special attention to sounds at startup and while driving.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MaxFord

Reaction score
Thanks for the test info. I am taking my creeper and 500 lumen light with me. I did not trade anything in. I think this truck was ordered by someone because of the odd option. 800a with front Torsten diff and forged wheels , trailer controller and spray in bed liner. That put the truck in the 801a price range without creature comforts.

I would rather have function over comforts. This is probably exactly what I would have ordered.
I hope the ingot somber grows on me. I think it will take some custom black graphics to make me fall in love with the exterior color.
I have a friend in the graphics business doing a lot of emergency vehicles. If I can get graphic templates I may be able to get a good price. I can extend the deal to you guys if it works out.

gtbguy

Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, I'm beginning to see several new 2018s for sale. The 2019s can be bought at sticker but I'm not sure what is going on with the 18s.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, I'm beginning to see several new 2018s for sale. The 2019s can be bought at sticker but I'm not sure what is going on with the 18s.

What are you trying to say? Beginning to see several new 2018's for sale.