Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info. I'm new to the forum and almost ordered a 2011 with a $1,500 discount. Checked with AX now I'm buying it for $4,020 off MSRP... THANKS!!

and you had better keep us updated on that 2011!!:)

Banned
Reaction score
im thinking of going with a 2010 if my dealer still has some, when the 2011's come out, should get some pretty good discounts when that happens. maybe enough of a discount to not miss the new goodies in the 2011

Maxx

Reaction score
In Process of buying

Made a couple of visits to local dealer and he said that Raptors are selling for $500-$1000 over MSRP. Plus, if they get it from another dealer, which they will have to do because it is the end of the model year, there will be additional charges. TG for these forums! Typical salesman BS.

Curious, Inglebrown, what is AX?

Thanks guys for the info!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you guys checked with Aaron from Team Ford as to what he can do for you? His name on here is TeamFordRaptor... Send him a PM, even if the Raptor has to be shipped, he may come in lower than some of these windbags who are trying to get you to pay above MSRP.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Have you guys checked with Aaron from Team Ford as to what he can do for you? His name on here is TeamFordRaptor... Send him a PM, even if the Raptor has to be shipped, he may come in lower than some of these windbags who are trying to get you to pay above MSRP.

yes, he is 3K off MSRP, my concern is NOT buying locally? dealers have a way of treating YOU like a 2nd class citizen when YOu dont buy from them.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yes, he is 3K off MSRP, my concern is NOT buying locally? dealers have a way of treating YOU like a 2nd class citizen when YOu dont buy from them.

Not to worry. Most Ford dealers have a solid program where they send you a nice survey in the mail and they are deathly afraid of getting poor responses so they will treat you well if they know what's good for them. Not that they wouldn't anyway :). Ford is 100X better than Toyota service that's for sure....

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I sell 100+ Ford Trucks / Vehicles every year. Since I don't work "@" a Dealership, I sell through a Dealer, EVERYONE of my customers have to deal with Warr and service issues, at their New Ford "local" dealer. It's not or should not be a problem or issue. Unless you ONLY have 1 small dealer near you, and they feel you have no other choice for buying and servicing??

thanks randy

Last edited:

danmpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know Ford is not allowing any discounts on the Raptor. NO A,X, or Z plans. Some dealer are placing a markup on the Raptor anywhere between 2k to 4k calling it market adjustment cost.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as I know Ford is not allowing any discounts on the Raptor. NO A,X, or Z plans. Some dealer are placing a markup on the Raptor anywhere between 2k to 4k calling it market adjustment cost.

Ford can't controll the prices thier vehicles sell for. They tried to keep dealers from marking up GT500s, but court ruled: its a free market. They can sell at a loss and the dealer will pay, but people have been discounted on thier Raptors. Dealers lie, dont think you have been told the truth about X, A or B plans