Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Shelby Raptors are very nice but after being in a friends for a couple of hours I realized it wasn't for me and bought a regular 2019. In my search I found if you walk in and put 100k cash offer in front of them they will let it go for close 100k. I walked at 110k and they called next day and said 104k. I'll save the 30k and trade mine in when/if big changes are made to current format and get a new one. Shelby's are rare by virtue of the build quantities but prices are coming down because many of them are sitting. Remember 2 years ago 10k over mrsp was tolerated for a regular Raptor...now I see 25 2019's in 75mile radius of me and maybe they try 5k+ but most will sell msrp if not a bit below. They have a great product and because they need to get their numbers up now seem to be making more of them..Now that I have one I wish they would limit production:)

Last edited:

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shelby Raptors are very nice but after being in a friends for a couple of hours I realized it wasn't for me and bought a regular 2019. In my search I found if you walk in and put 100k cash offer in front of them they will let it go for close 100k. I walked at 110k and they called next day and said 104k. I'll save the 30k and trade mine in when/if big changes are made to current format and get a new one. Shelby's are rare by virtue of the build quantities but prices are coming down because many of them are sitting. Remember 2 years ago 10k over mrsp was tolerated for a regular Raptor...now I see 25 2019's in 75mile radius of me and maybe they try 5k+ but most will sell msrp if not a bit below. They have a great product and because they need to get their numbers up now seem to be making more of them..Now that I have one I wish they would limit production:)

You walked on the Shelby? I assume it was a 2018?

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
You walked on the Shelby? I assume it was a 2018?
Yes, 2018. I took a highway drive in my friends Shelby, and maybe because I’m getting older, but the sound of it in the cab was just too much for me. With the pedal commander installed I got the throttle response I wanted for 275.00 and it is perfect for ME. Not to knock anyone for their choices but shavings few seconds off a 0-60 time on a truck in the end didn’t matter . If Ford inherently increases the HP in a gen3 then I’ll trade mine and for probably the same money I saved on not going Shelby.. have a new truck. I’m coming from a Rover SC which I gave to my business partner, I wouldn’t buy another rover after this truck and that set up was fast hence why I thought I needed to go the Shelby route.

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, 2018. I took a highway drive in my friends Shelby, and maybe because I’m getting older, but the sound of it in the cab was just too much for me. With the pedal commander installed I got the throttle response I wanted for 275.00 and it is perfect for ME. Not to knock anyone for their choices but shavings few seconds off a 0-60 time on a truck in the end didn’t matter . If Ford inherently increases the HP in a gen3 then I’ll trade mine and for probably the same money I saved on not going Shelby.. have a new truck. I’m coming from a Rover SC which I gave to my business partner, I wouldn’t buy another rover after this truck and that set up was fast hence why I thought I needed to go the Shelby route.

How’s the suspension on 2019?

LordExplorer

Reaction score
I’m coming from a Rover SC which I gave to my business partner, I wouldn’t buy another rover after this truck

This is great to hear. I’m in the process of ordering a ‘19 Raptor and I’m coming from a SC Autobiography Rover. I absolutely love the power (and sound!) of the Rover, but not the issues and crap service department. Sounds like you’re glad you made the change

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
How’s the suspension on 2019?
I am so impressed with the ride of the truck as a daily driver. Myself and my friend both notice a few weeks after we picked up the truck the tire pressure was set to 45psi on all tires.. dropped it down to the recommended 38psi and love it even more.

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
This is great to hear. I’m in the process of ordering a ‘19 Raptor and I’m coming from a SC Autobiography Rover. I absolutely love the power (and sound!) of the Rover, but not the issues and crap service department. Sounds like you’re glad you made the change
I have had 4 SC and all of them are POS! Just recently I had 2 of them as business vehicles.. one of them had 75k on it.. just out of warranty and dealer said it’s the timing belt( there is a nationwide class action suite angainst Landrover now for 2013 to 2015 for this issue) either pay 15k to fix or we will give you 12k trade. This POS was 97k new.. got triple that at a a ford dealer and my 19 at list.. gave mine which was a 2016 to my business partner and will never own a Rover again. The ONLY downside is when I go to my office in NYC , parking in my garage is a pain.. truck is too big for them to take it to other floors in elevator.. 10.00 bucks and they keep it on the side. Other than that the comfort and the feel of the Raptor is awesome. Get the fog lights from Ford Raptor Lights a vendor on this site and also a pedal commander to take out the granny throttle response and the truck is perfect. I will post the light kit in action when I get a chance..amazing.

teckmark

Reaction score
Just picked a 2017 with 50k miles fully loaded for 57k with brand new tires. What does everyone think of that deal?