Ford Raptor Glass fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we just got in our first order of Glass Works Fiber Glass Fenders today. We went straight to work and installed them on a 2011 Xcab. They fit perfect and look increadable. 2hr install time including the fine tuning and removal of the old ones. The fenders are 2" wider so for the guys who are runnig 37" tall tires this is a must. Now they are off to paint and final install. I'll post more pics of the completed project soon as we install the new uni ball upper arms and heim tie rods.:peace:

You can check them out on the site.
Glass Works Ford Raptor Ft Fiber Glass Fenders 2" over.

Attachments

• IMG_6142.jpg
    IMG_6142.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 112

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good outlaw! What are you guys planning for your fender liners up front?

I believe they used some kind of rubberized coating on SPRSNK's after he tore his off when we met up in my sandbox.... My guess is they'll do the same here.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of some type of aluminum panels that are dzus fastened in. Then we could even Line X them for sound dampening. But first thing first rear frame structure...