GEN 2 Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You Gen 1 guys are poor, stupid losers. Your shit is junk. Slow, outdated junk. You can't afford the new hotness, so all you can do is bash it. Get a life you whiny *******. Maybe you could pimp out your wife on the corner to raise money for a God machine. Only problem with that is you could never get a woman to start with. If you like the sound of the V8 so much, why don't you go **** the tailpipe? Tiny crappy shocks, wet noodle frame, rust everywhere, 1986 GM interior, plastic fenders. I don't see how you Gen 1 guys can possibly get by slumming around in such a ****** truck. You should probably just kill yourself and make the world a better place.

You Gen 2 guys really need to work on your insults. I can do better than you and I like my Gen 1.

You wouldn't get those insults if you weren't trolling the Gen2 section crapping on Gen2 owners and Gen2 trucks.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're right, we all paid 40s and 50s for our Gen Juans back in the day, which seemed like a lot, but really isn't bad compared to 60-75k that people talk about paying on here for Jenny. Between that and the turbo motor it attracted a whole different crowd with a whole different world view and idea of how to use Raptors.

The gen 2 attracted the fast and furious crowd... many of which have never owned a truck of any type.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The gen 2 attracted the fast and furious crowd... many of which have never owned a truck of any type.

your point is not valid since neither generation of raptor excels at being a work truck. raptor is only best at playing and as a show piece. both generations attract the same crowd

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
My insult for fun game was apparently strong enough my comment got deleted.

source.gif

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My insult for fun game was apparently strong enough my comment got deleted.

I didn't see anything wrong with it. You intentionally trying to infect my mother with AIDS seemed to be the worst part, and that shit is legal in CA now, so who cares?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

They still refer to it as their car.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I didn't see anything wrong with it. Intentionally infecting my mother with AIDS seemed to be the worst part, and that shit is legal in CA now, so who cares?

:rofl: dude i'm glad you got to see it.

Maybe I used the wrong pronouns? telling people to kill themselves is ok, but we draw the line at giving moms AIDS and such....:shrug:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Cool! Random generalizations are fun! How many G1's do you "know"? Must be a lot of them.

also lets look back at what exactly I said:

Nope no mention of starbucks, or even of being pavement princesses, mall crawlers, lot lizards, garage ****** or driveway *****. You seem to be the one that is upset here. I beat the shit out of my truck and know plenty of people who run as hard as anyone on this forum. Both G1 and G2, so this must be really more about you being butthurt about the Starbeezy Drivethreezy jokes dawg.

Hold up Homey.

’twas you, who provided us n00b Gen2 owners the proper way to navigate starbucks drive thru - an instruction set I was only just able to implement in OBX, as there are no local starbucks w/ drive thru ...

4 low definitely was the key, thanks for that tip. :biggrin:

bjinc

Reaction score
Gen1 Mod path> Stock>mid perch/CAI/Exhaust/Tune>deavers/bump kit>3.0s/37s>Mid travel>Long Travel

Typical Gen2 mod path>Stock> 20+ inch wheels> LED bars> Turbo adapters/exhaust/CAI/ bumpers> rock lights

Pffft, you forgot the giant RAPTOR banner on the windshield and the gilded, filigreed truck nuts.

Real talk: why does it bother you guys so much that people do different things to their truck than you, anyway? Are you afraid you're going to lose STREET CRED because all these GARAGE QUEEN poseurs are ruining the truck? Because I gotta tell you, people already make assumptions about you and your big truck. Unless you drive a beigemobile, you're overcompensating, having a mid life crisis, a drug dealer, blah blah blah. Although, I do agree with Corvette stereotypes - they're all old men and successful plumbers.

PS: Gilligan, you gotta settle down brother. I don't think I've ever read someone's comments and so immediately thought "yeah this guy's 5'7, if not on the outside, then at the very least on the inside" before.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pffft, you forgot the giant RAPTOR banner on the windshield and the gilded, filigreed truck nuts.

Real talk: why does it bother you guys so much that people do different things to their truck than you, anyway? Are you afraid you're going to lose STREET CRED because all these GARAGE QUEEN poseurs are ruining the truck? Because I gotta tell you, people already make assumptions about you and your big truck. Unless you drive a beigemobile, you're overcompensating, having a mid life crisis, a drug dealer, blah blah blah. Although, I do agree with Corvette stereotypes - they're all old men and successful plumbers.

PS: Gilligan, you gotta settle down brother. I don't think I've ever read someone's comments and so immediately thought "yeah this guy's 5'7, if not on the outside, then at the very least on the inside" before.

Nothing upsets or bothers me on here. It's all in the name of fuckery.

I do think it's dumb to buy a Raptor and do things that don't compliment its purpose though.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares.... All raptors are sweet. When I get my gen 2 I'm going to proudly drive straight from the dealer to Starbucks, then hopefully the next stop is the desert. Get along people

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk