Ford Raptor Ac not working and Aux Switches glitching

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianmurph17

Reaction score
So today I was heading to work and I noticed in my 17 raptor that the ac wasn’t working. I also noticed that when the air was light up on the 2h on my dash and on the knob was flashing. The aux switches were also slowly flashing with a light beep each time it flashed. If anyone knows what this could be please let me know.
Thanks
Brian

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have aftermarket equipment connected to the aux switches or anywhere else on the truck?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I do. I flipped all the aux switches on and off and the problem was solved
Check all of your wiring, especially grounds. Nothing aftermarket should be tied into any factory wiring except for the designated aux circuits. All wires carrying current need to be isolated from the factory wiring/harnesses. Did you use factory grounds for your equipment? That can cause issues as well.

OP
OP
B

brianmurph17

Reaction score
Check all of your wiring, especially grounds. Nothing aftermarket should be tied into any factory wiring except for the designated aux circuits. All wires carrying current need to be isolated from the factory wiring/harnesses. Did you use factory grounds for your equipment? That can cause issues as well.
I have all the grounds connected to the negative terminal on the battery

DocTon

Reaction score
Brian, what did you find out to be the issue? I just had this happen with my 17 Raptor. 2H is flashing, AUX lights are slow blinking and my A/C is being strange.

Please