Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Ford Raptor 2013 Remote Start & Smart phone

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by patrickz, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Pushrodv8

Pushrodv8 Full Access Member

They do make em in gulf spec. The odometer and speedometer are in Kilometer, it also has an Arabic navigation setting.
    I jus dnt understand why the remote start is not included.

Attached Files:

2. NJStangersJonathan

NJStangersJonathan Full Access Member

Any idea how complicated the install for that is? I sold my 04 F150 and still have 2 years of membership left and a spare Smart Start Module, just need to hook it up to my Raptor when I get it in a month or two.

3. The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company aka nosbusa Supporting Vendor

dei is Directed Electronics Incorporated. they own viper, clifford, automate, hornet, autostart, orion, etc.

the install is a time consumming process. but i can definitely help you out.

4. Spider-One

Spider-One Full Access Member

I'd love to get an aftermarket alarm but as far as I know they can't easily interface with the truck the same as factory (auto defrost, seat heat/AC, etc). Here in Canada they don't ship with remote start, at least for 2011 and 2012, not sure on the 13's. I installed the PnP upgrade module with FOB from Ford and had the dealer activate it.

5. spirit

spirit Full Access Member

My 2011 came with factory remote start also -- for about 2 hours, until I replaced that lame thing with a Clifford remote (Viper family).