Ford Ranger Tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a new Ranger for my daily and winter rat. I like it well enough, but I hate the motor. Seems like Ford added the Tremor to appease everyone wanting the Raptor Ranger here in the states. ICON, FOX, and KING all make shocks for them, which is all Ford added to the Ranger plus the Tremor name and price tag. Pretty lame. I want the Raptor Ranger.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ranger daily as well. Personally I like the 4 banger, I’m looking to tune it sometime, and they’re fast as shit when tuned. It’s a fun little truck and goes like hell in 4 wheel too but definitely took some getting used to squeezing into it. That said I would lift it and put on 33’s before I ever bought this Tremor version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD_Plat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the rangers just don't sit right with me. Especially this one. The Tacoma or Chevy would get my money... sorry Ford.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
All about that Ranger Raptor in some countries it is about $40k USD so for me it will be a savings over my curent truck. Serviously consider living outside us for 5-8 years anyhow and this would be one of the incentives ;-)

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Ha notice how it says best ranger “for US customers” meaning me saying the silent part out loud...Europe’s Raptor ranger is better

Last edited: