Ford Ranger Raptor will start at $52,500 MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Playing around on the US build & price and the AUS build & price, for models sold in both countries it seems the spread is about +5% to +10% for AUS Fords vs US Fords. Not sure how much currency fluctuation has affected that, since the USD has gotten stronger vs the AUD over the past year, from $1.32-ish to $1.46ish AUD for $1 USD.

Given how much MSRPs have risen since the initial announcement of the Ranger Raptor I'm doubting it sticks at $52.5k, even if that was accurate on the front end. Note GM's competitor Canyon ATX4 "1st Edition" is $63k-ish, though we've not seen pricing on the non-special edition yet.

$56,960 with destination turns out to be the correct answer, but there aren't many options you can add to it. Bead lock wheels, spray in bedliner, sticker package, that sort of thing. Spray in bedliner and key pad entry, the only options I would care about, adds $590.

Still can't get one, of course. There's allegedly two within 1000 miles of me.

I'm not in the market at the moment and don't expect to be for a bit, but I'm keeping an eye on these if I choose to downsize in retirement.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I immediately placed an order for one through my local dealer in Shelter Green, and with the $10K ADM it comes out to just under $70,000. I was compelled to agree to the markup due to the huge demand for the Braptor when it was announced, and expected the same thing for the Ranger Raptor, but I'm just not seeing it. Half the dealers I called weren't even aware of the Ranger Raptor well after it had been announced.

Regardless, I should probably call and cancel the order before they assign a build-date. . .

mtnghost

Reaction score
These ridiculous prices are why I went with a first gen f150 raptor instead! Do I need the size or capability of the f150? No, but no way am I paying double for a ranger. All that being said the ranger is an overall more practical truck and with those looks!