Ford Ranger Raptor will start at $52,500 MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Australian auto news say the Ranger Raptor is $85k ($64k US). Is the Aussie version more expensive than the US? It does seem high… basically the original price of the Gen3 F150 Raptor!

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Australian auto news say the Ranger Raptor is $85k ($64k US). Is the Aussie version more expensive than the US? It does seem high… basically the original price of the Gen3 F150 Raptor!

Playing around on the US build & price and the AUS build & price, for models sold in both countries it seems the spread is about +5% to +10% for AUS Fords vs US Fords. Not sure how much currency fluctuation has affected that, since the USD has gotten stronger vs the AUD over the past year, from $1.32-ish to $1.46ish AUD for $1 USD.

Given how much MSRPs have risen since the initial announcement of the Ranger Raptor I'm doubting it sticks at $52.5k, even if that was accurate on the front end. Note GM's competitor Canyon ATX4 "1st Edition" is $63k-ish, though we've not seen pricing on the non-special edition yet.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Playing around on the US build & price and the AUS build & price, for models sold in both countries it seems the spread is about +5% to +10% for AUS Fords vs US Fords. Not sure how much currency fluctuation has affected that, since the USD has gotten stronger vs the AUD over the past year, from $1.32-ish to $1.46ish AUD for $1 USD.

Given how much MSRPs have risen since the initial announcement of the Ranger Raptor I'm doubting it sticks at $52.5k, even if that was accurate on the front end. Note GM's competitor Canyon ATX4 "1st Edition" is $63k-ish, though we've not seen pricing on the non-special edition yet.
My guess the non first edition without all the crap will be 45-50. The new colorado zr2 looks better anyways

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free