Ford Racing Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

platiraptor

Reaction score
II Sevv, I'm looking at doing the ford racing exhaust too, but its a good chunk of change. You still like it? did you ever make a video of it? There's tons on the Roush, but haven't been able to find anything on the ford racing

platiraptor

Reaction score
@Gumby I'm not sure what you mean about the Prius thing.

I bought a 2013 platinum with the 6.2 last month and have just been getting into the forums etc. And yes, I realize that the platinum is not a raptor, but with the 6.2, it's way more relevant here than the regular f-150 forums. I've already done plugs, wires/boots, and plan to do a bunch more maintenance/mods.

It's funny you bring up suspect behavior because I just got scammed on here.

A member named Ballo messaged me and said:
Hello, have you tried to ask a forum member here (warrior) the last time i got wheels from him he mentioned he has the exhaust for sale you can send him an email for a fast response [email protected]
Goodluck

I emailed that address and it seemed legit, but I soon realized that it was a scammer. They sent a picture of their "exhaust" and it was straight from google. It's on the f150forum. https://www.f150forum.com/f118/6-2l-raptor-exhaust-2016-5-0-a-518502/

When I questioned why the picture was old and from a different forum, he said that post was from him. It definitely wasn't.

I've used forums a ton in the past, mainly Bmw stuff, never ford. I didn't even realize scammers were on forums. I naively always thought of these places as low-key and safe spaces. Sucks that these dirtbags are on forums, but it makes sense I guess. It worked on me.

Lesson learned. And lesson learned from me posting and looking sketchy I guess. I've also never seen someone accuse another member of looking suspect. Do people get scammed on here a lot?

I only joined yesterday and so far this has been nothing but weird

Last edited:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@platiraptor

Best thing to to to keep the skepticism down is to post in the new member area and include a pic of your truck. Several people don't have Raptors here, but they contrubute.

If there is no pic, it is assumed you own a prius and are a troll/bot. Sadly, yes scammers and autobots reach the forums now

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@platiraptor It is customary to introduce in the new member section Post a pic of your new baby (until you do. it will be presumed as being a Prius) the regular guys will welcome you. Hang around long enough an you will will receive access to the "secret handshake club" The guys here keep a lot of the Rif Raf out I think. it is a fun place I laugh a lot every day.!!!!!! love it here.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@platiraptor It is customary to introduce in the new member section Post a pic of your new baby (until you do. it will be presumed as being a Prius) the regular guys will welcome you. Hang around long enough an you will will receive access to the "secret handshake club" The guys here keep a lot of the Rif Raf out I think. it is a fun place I laugh a lot every day.!!!!!! love it here.

Just beware if @Nex ever wants show you the secret handshake
View attachment I-think-my-gf-is-cheating-on-me-1701746454490.mp4

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ford performance touring. It’s a nice setup. Has borla stamps all over it. I would say it’s a smidge louder than stock. I can’t complain and my neighbors haven’t either when I remote start at midnight for work.