Ford Racing exhaust question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notagain

Reaction score
Is there a direct fit replacement for the resonator delete pipe that the kit came with that has a resonator ?

I could have a shop weld one in but want to see if anyone has had success replacing it.

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If for Gen 1 then yes there is. I ordered the Ford Performance exhaust with the resonator and found the exhaust was not much different than stock. Installed the delete pipe and it was much better. It starts up loud then quiets down and cruises with no drone and is just a little bit louder than stock.

I still have the resonator that came with the exhaust. It was only on the truck for about 50 miles. If you want it let me know.

Hilbilly Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Ford Racing with resonator to replace the Roush which was too loud on the hiway and did drone. First time in my 72 years I used a Quieter Exhaust!!! Fit like a glove, no drone & still loud enough when you jump on it.