Ford Protect Premium maintenance plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
Does anyone that has experience with the premium maintenance plan from either Flood or Ziegler know what the service interval options include? I am interested in purchasing one but not sure if they will actually change my oil every 5,000 miles if I pick the 5k interval option or if they're going to follow the F-150 maintenance manual and only change my oil every 10k miles as "recommended in the owners manual." I don't want to pay for such an expensive plan if they're just going to check the lights and top off the fluids most of the time.

Thanks in advance

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d buy the esp warranty before the maintenance plan. At my dealer, I can get 3 synthetic oil changes for $149. Yours may be different though. Most people on this forum will say to change your own oil…

OP
OP
R

raptordan2021

Reaction score
I’d buy the esp warranty before the maintenance plan. At my dealer, I can get 3 synthetic oil changes for $149. Yours may be different though. Most people on this forum will say to change your own oil…
Thanks for the reply. I unfortunately don’t have an even surface on my driveway to do it myself and also can’t get the truck to fit in my garage. Will have to depend on dealer or a shop to change oil and maintenance.

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
My premium plan is oil change at 5000 mile intervals with full synthetic oil. Purchased at my Ford dealer in NC though