Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought one from Zeigler. I compared prices on Ford, Flood, Granger and Ziegler. My truck is 2021 but built in Feb of this year and has 13,026 miles on it—I suspect 12 months and 12,000 miles changes rates as all 4 sites wanted to know that info. So, maybe, if you are thinking about getting one soon, mind those numbers as they will probably affect your cost.

I did 8 years or 125,000 miles with $100 deductible. FWIW, 150,000 adds about another $1,000 to the price. Time starts from your initial date of sale. Also, if you want to cover your lighting, that adds another $100 to the price which you have to add after the quote on all 4 sites—based on the problems people are having with their lights (and what they cost to replace), I sprung for the extra $100 light coverage add-on.

The rates I got from the 4 sites were (before the $100 lighting upgrade):
Ford $3890
Granger $2585
Flood $2490
Zeigler $2440

Also, you can get more miles than what you see on the sites. My first quote from Zeigler was for 175,000 miles for $4400 but I don't usually keep cars that long. I don't know what their max is but getting a custom quote can get you more mileage if you need it.

Pismobound

Reaction score
When we bought our Raptor, the dealership tried telling us the Flood Ford ESP was a third party warrantee. I told them they were full of sh@t. Ordered 8 year, 150K, $50 deductible, all the bells and whistles warrantee from Flood the next day and haven’t looked back since. Easy transaction and was in Ford’s computer in only a few days.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When we bought our Raptor, the dealership tried telling us the Flood Ford ESP was a third party warrantee. I told them they were full of sh@t. Ordered 8 year, 150K, all the bells and whistles warrantee from Flood the next day and haven’t looked back since.
Just like their dealer is a third party dealer. Good on ya Sir!

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What documents need to be provided? I assume they can pull mileage from system….
No documents, really. Once they have your VIN, they check the system which will give them a verified purchase date and an accurate mileage count on your vehicle. I think those are really the only things they care about.

All 4 websites wanted to know if my truck was still within 12 months of original purchase date and within 12,000 miles when giving me a quote—so I am sure rates go up once you are over those numbers.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got Ziegler this morning. Painless great process and, as it seems, best and cheapest way to get your warranty. They beat Flood Ford by $150 for me and allowed me to use the 42,000 ford pass rewards points that came with the vehicle, which is a $210 value. $150 plus $210 = $360 savings in my book.

I went with the 150k for 8 years with a $200 deductible