Ford Perimeter Plus opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ordered this with the led light too i saw the f150 forum posts, and still have no idea how to route this thing to where it should visibly sit
Look at posts #13 and #14 - pictures of where (under the driver's side of then dash) this device is to be mounted. Not that difficult - may take up to 15 minutes!

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install in less than an hr, just follow the instructions. Turned Truck on and off and it works.

I set the sensor to its highest setting, pulled on door handle and it goes off.

I put the red light, see picture, the panel below the red light pulls out and I ran the wire up, and pushed the panel back in, so no drilling needed.

left%20light%20in.jpg

a>

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install in less than an hr, just follow the instructions. Turned Truck on and off and it works.

I set the sensor to its highest setting, pulled on door handle and it goes off.

I put the red light, see picture, the panel below the red light pulls out and I ran the wire up, and pushed the panel back in, so no drilling needed.

left%20light%20in.jpg

a>

Nice bro! Any of those plastic tools
Needed or does the panel pull right out ?

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice bro! Any of those plastic tools
Needed or does the panel pull right out ?

just your hands.

Pull the bottom first you will see it come out.

Then I just slid the wires up the left side, pullung on both ends.

when I had the light where I wanted it, I pulled from below to get it set.

Then just pushed the panel back in, and tied off the excess wire.

armysoeasy.jpg

texasflyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Alarm, bracket and LED light over the weekend. Very easy install. I drilled a hole with a step drill bit in the dash and mounted the LED light.
IMG_1256.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorTurboS

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
Still waiting for all my parts to arrive. I assume a lot of orders were put through due to all the discussion on this forum and this caused a back order.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone knows if the remote start will trigger the impact sensor? Or does it have a bypass system to avoid it from being triggered when remote started?
I use my FordPass app often to warm it up/cool it off and wouldn’t want it to sound the alarm at work.

Thanks.

texasflyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for all my parts to arrive. I assume a lot of orders were put through due to all the discussion on this forum and this caused a back order.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone knows if the remote start will trigger the impact sensor? Or does it have a bypass system to avoid it from being triggered when remote started?
I use my FordPass app often to warm it up/cool it off and wouldn’t want it to sound the alarm at work.

Thanks.

I've remote started the truck after the alarm was installed and it wasn't an issue.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Waiting as well with Bajamods attachment plate, I'll bet he got overwhelmed with recent orders.