Ford Perimeter Plus alarm, yea or nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering about longer term experience with the Perimeter Plus alarm? I already have the remote start, it looks like that is also part of this? Is it worth buying? I have 50,000 new Ford Pass points to spend. Thanks.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m interested in the responses. I park downtown for work now.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know much about that alarm system. Seems legit though

You could look to see if there Is there any other goodies you could spend points on to get more out of them? I always try to look for good stuff with lower points cost.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know much about that alarm system. Seems legit though

You could look to see if there Is there any other goodies you could spend points on to get more out of them? I always try to look for good stuff with lower points cost.
I got an Undercover swing case with the points that I got when I bought the truck. Now I got these additional 50,000 points to get something else. The swing case is really nice.

1626743390481.png

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like mine, it gives the truck a vibration sensor and optional flashing light. You can adjust the sensitivity. When I first installed mine I had exhaust setting it off. Mine goes off when I hit the window now .

Ozark427

Reaction score
I installed this as well. Made my own bracket instead of using the zip ties or spending $50 to buy one. Had to play with the sensitivity but works fine now, even had thunder set it off one morning...It also sends a notification to FordPass.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can always use your points for maintenance done by dealer..like oil change etc