Ford Performance Skid Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOT26

Reaction score
Maybe that’s the direction I should go since they are probably about the same price in the end. I am planning to add an ADD stealth fighter front bumper. Do you know if they work with that?

Normally I would agree but in this case, it’s part of a legally binding agreement and NDA so I doubt they would try to hit me up for a few bucks and throw the entire agreement into jeopardy.

I have the stealth fighter. It requires a little bend to fit. If you call Foutz and let them know what you want to do they will bend it for you before they ship. I did nine in shop, I go to Scottsdale a few times a year.

BTW - The Ford Performance skid plate is the Foutz skid plate.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I already have the console safe that I will carry over from my 2019 and I’m a huge fan! I park at trailheads a lot where smash and grabs occur so secure storage is a must.

I’ll have to look up what the hood deflector looks like on a blue raptor
Theres what it looks like on blue

IMG_20200329_173502.jpg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear dealers only mark up parts and accessories 1-2% because they make their dough in the service department.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
D

DrJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know?

I would also like to know. It mentions 120 walls so I would guess they are more structural than basic sliders.

I have the stealth fighter. It requires a little bend to fit. If you call Foutz and let them know what you want to do they will bend it for you before they ship. I did nine in shop, I go to Scottsdale a few times a year.

BTW - The Ford Performance skid plate is the Foutz skid plate.

That’s good to know so if the Ford skids at “dealer cost” are still more expensive, I’ll just purchase the Foutz

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your getting a console safe look at LOCK'er Down safes. But pay the extra $125.00 and upgrade to the push button lock its a great safe an uses the whole opening instead of smaller one. https://www.lockerdown.com

yep def what I'm getting had one in my GM previous, automatically dislike how the Ford console safe leaves zero console space left so you HAVE to store EVERYTHING inside it whether its a glock or a burrito. No thanks.