Ford Performance set to release fitted LED bumper fogs ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read on another post, that which is in the title above.

Does anyone know about Ford offering fog lights in the bumper?

Will this be a mid-year factory change?

Standard equipment or optional?

Thanks for the feedback.

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's limited info on it and all I've seen is that it will be sold as a Ford Performance part at the dealer. But I've haven't heard any info in months about them.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I had to guess, it'd be a Ford branded kit with Rigid lights. And it will probably be more expensive than just buying Rigid parts.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing they will be DOT compliant and not very bright. Better off putting together a package using Baja designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing they will be DOT compliant and not very bright. Better off putting together a package using Baja designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes my thoughts of DOT then not even worth it wont be that bright

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have 6 upfitter switches. How many more do you need? The BD lights are so bright. I rarely use them on the highway. Perfect for the desert and rural roads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Only cool thing about factory fog lights is a factory dedicated switch for them...

Some guys have done this mod in the past. Get the headlight switch from a regular F-150 along with the plug for it. Tap the fog light lead to a relay, pull power from the battery and then run it to your lights. Not the simplest of modifications, but can be done.