Ford performance school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, Ford will pay for your first class tickets (for 2 of course), the hotel of your choice, obviously, and reimburse you for any lost time from work. I don't think they cover the limo to and from the airport any more like they used to.
And before that, they included höökers and blow in the limo ... the sooner you go, the better it will be. :)

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I enjoyed it and I met the man, the myth, the goat, @Oldfart
Hi Rick, wasn't it great how they paid for our flights and rooms? Hope you are doing good. I would be the first one to tell someone to take advantage of these schools. You learn a lot, have fun, meet cool people from in here, what's not to like!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Hi Rick, wasn't it great how they paid for our flights and rooms? Hope you are doing good. I would be the first one to tell someone to take advantage of these schools. You learn a lot, have fun, meet cool people from in here, what's not to like!
It's the only time I've ever flown in First Class and all I had to do was buy a FP vehicle. ;)

I enjoyed it and I'm doing great, thanks!

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
enjoy it very much,instructors are very good.
if you don't know 4x4,u will learn how good the raptor is.