Ford Performance Rear Diff cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one of those mods that I in no way need. My truck will never come close to getting used hard enough to justify buying one.....but I can almost guarantee I’ll put one on at the next service. The combination of easy future service, cool factor, and relatively low price make it way too tempting. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly!!!

GotBoost150

Reaction score
I've had the spicer on my 17 xlt for over a year now, used gasket and bolts that came with the kit, torqued bolts to 14lbs and have had zero issues. Everything I had read and watched said 14lbs but I've also seen a couple say 20lbs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got one on amazon for $116 shipped prime. Changed it yesterday. Bought the ford friction modifier too, just to discover we don’t use that. Went on easy. Used the gasket and bolts supplied. Torqued to 14lbs after getting them all hand tight. No leaks so far! Put in 3qts of Amsoil 75-110.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had my Ford Performance diff cover on for about 2 years now. Great and easy mod. I used the gasket that came with the cover, zero issues. 49441792903_8d9f81d0f7_k.jpg