Ford Performance Rear Diff cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who has the covers in stock, I can’t seems to find them. What’s the part number of the LL gasket? How many qts of 75/90 Amsoil? 4? Thanks

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who has the covers in stock, I can’t seems to find them. What’s the part number of the LL gasket? How many qts of 75/90 Amsoil? 4? Thanks

been waiting over a month for a Ford Racing one from CJ Pony Parts.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M010GET/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Yes, buy 4 quarts. Mine took a little over three.
Try @Rick@FreedomMotorsports He might have them in stock and will be the cheapest anywhere.

After looking at the seller & their weird random mix of products sold on Amazon, I would be surprised if that is not a knock off. There so much knock off product on Amazon anymore it's insane. I try to be extra careful with a product that if it fails it is going to cost you big money.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ which is why it would be great for a vendor to offer the complete (trusted) package. One stop shopping, the vendor makes margin on the entire package, and a single trusted source.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ which is why it would be great for a vendor to offer the complete (trusted) package. One stop shopping, the vendor makes margin on the entire package, and a single trusted source.
Rick at freedom is setting up a group buy. PM him and he’ll quote you a price with your choice of oil, and a lube locker. It’s a good price, shipping is included and it saved me about $50 over pricing it out on my own.

Only draw back is backorder till roughly 8/9...I’ll be patient to save the dough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After looking at the seller & their weird random mix of products sold on Amazon, I would be surprised if that is not a knock off. There so much knock off product on Amazon anymore it's insane. I try to be extra careful with a product that if it fails it is going to cost you big money.

The LPW cover and rear brace kit are made in the USA...and you order straight from the manufacturer who is located in Pennsylvania. No chance of getting a cheap-o chi-com knock off...;)

Frank R

Reaction score
took spare out and had it in my drive way and drove back wheels on low profile ramps, turned out to be perfectly flat and I could actually sit under the truck and change the cover, only took a little over an hour, and the most important part.....not sore next day from laying under truck