Ford Performance Oil Filter Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive looked and looked for the part number for the Ford Performance Filter for a 2018....Could someone please tell me it and where everyone is buying them?

Sorry if its been posted before but I couldn’t find it for the life of me.

OP
OP
Cuzin Eddie

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe there is a Ford Performance oil filter forr the GEN 2 raptor. Could somebody clarify this? I believe the Ford Performance oil filter is for the mustang.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I don’t believe there is a Ford Performance oil filter forr the GEN 2 raptor. Could somebody clarify this? I believe the Ford Performance oil filter is for the mustang.
nikhsub1 says he has it on the truck now. What are the benefits vs. royal purple or other premium filters?

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put up the part number that I am using and a description of the filter. Were you buy is your choice. As a side note. I think these filters are a turn or turn and a half past contact for tight. IE they are to be tightened down

• Synthetic-Polymer/Cellulose-Fiber blend media
  • Heavy gage base and canister for higher burst strength and impulse fatigue resistance
  • High quality silicone anti-drain back valve
  • Non-stick sealing gasket for ease of installation and removal
  • Long life with standard and synthetic motor oils
  • Up to 50% more filtering capacity than standard filters
  • Improved filtering efficiency
  • This technology is only available through Ford Racing Performance Parts.