Ford Performance Line - Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called FP today (Jeremy) to ask about changes to my AMB-37-801A-Aug 30 truck..no changes...

The more important feedback was about how they heard all of us (Raptor Forum) were speaking up for them and really railing against ******** that call and are di**s.

We are so lucky we have them to call and ask about updates to these trucks. Ford could just give us the finger and say "deal w your dealer reps". We all know how well that would go.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WHERE THEY AT??? lol they can't post they'll probably get fired. Had a nice chat with them last Friday, we spoke for 2 minutes about the Raptor and then talked for another 15 just shooting the ****

coryatver

Reaction score
Really appreciate that they do give these updates. I feel like it will be shut down eventually. It would be nice if ford was more transparent with the ordering/scheduling/build process and we could look it up ourselves. But I get it everyone that got a date is getting it bumped back it would have been better not to have known the first est date lol

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
Checked again today - my truck's build week remains the same (Wk of Aug 16)
37" AMB / Drop in line / no tonneau

Checked for another friend's 37" - same as original build date (Wk of Aug 30)

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called FP today (Jeremy) to ask about changes to my AMB-37-801A-Aug 30 truck..no changes...

The more important feedback was about how they heard all of us (Raptor Forum) were speaking up for them and really railing against ******** that call and are di**s.

We are so lucky we have them to call and ask about updates to these trucks. Ford could just give us the finger and say "deal w your dealer reps". We all know how well that would go.
Hi. Whats the number for ford performance ?

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes these guys are very nice. Great and reliable source.
We should actually send them some forum financed amazon gift cards or sth. as a gesture for appreciation. :happy160:

Just when they say: "Check back on your scheduling status in a few weeks.."
I'm like.. ouuhmm, was more thinking to check back in 3hrs?!? :Big Laugh:

Token

Reaction score
I called a few weeks ago to check on my build and asked Jeremy for their work/office address so I could post it on the forums and we could shower them with gifts and sacrifices. He stated Ford wouldn’t let them receive gifts over $X amount (I think $10) or something. Was hoping to send them a bottle of something but probably wouldn’t go over well in corporate world nowadays. Jeremy stated he was happy to help us [impatient ********]. Real stand up crew over there. Keep pressuring for a way to send them some appreciative swag of some sort when you call. They’ll cave eventually.