Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the rings up for sale. As you can see, they are on my blasted and prepped wheels and have also been prepped ready for paint / powder coat. I have decided to go back with the stock rings.

They come with all bolts, hardware, stickers. They are $780 new and I spent $150 having them prepped.

$850 Shipped!!!

View attachment 161834
Man those stock wheels blasted look killer! Could you just run them as is? What media was used to blast them?

OP
OP
RubyDaCherry

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Man those stock wheels blasted look killer! Could you just run them as is? What media was used to blast them?

They honestly do, I was toying with the idea of keeping them like this because they looked mint. I forget what media for blasting but they were chemical bathed as well.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you're shifting directions but I run my 2020 beadlocks w/the true rings like you are selling on my daily driver and it's been flawless. No airloss, didn't even re-balance after I converted them. Off-road I go down to 8-10 PSI in the rocks and hold the bead like a boss.

OP
OP
RubyDaCherry

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Not sure why you're shifting directions but I run my 2020 beadlocks w/the true rings like you are selling on my daily driver and it's been flawless. No airloss, didn't even re-balance after I converted them. Off-road I go down to 8-10 PSI in the rocks and hold the bead like a boss.

To be honest, I fell back in love with the look of the stock beauty rings. I think once I get my wheels and then the stock rings powdered, I’ll like them. I suppose if no one buys them by the time I do powder coat and throw on new tires I may install the locking rings.

Did you have a shop install/mount and balance the rings onto the wheels with tires or what?

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I did it in the garage with a harbor freight bead breaker, 2 tire irons and a 6 pack of beer. Didn't need to rebalance after.

Status
Not open for further replies.