Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of 4 Ford Performance locking bead-lock rings 2019-2020.

They have been stripped/prepped in order to have them painted or powder-coated any desired color. However, I have decided to go a different route. All 4 are brand new and come with bolts. Cost me over $150 to have them prepped professionally.

Please PM or reply if interested.

*** I also have a very clean set of 2017-2018 factory bead-lock wheels and 2018 factory fox shocks that are in good condition as well ***

Devilsfan72

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it front and rear shocks and will you ship

OP
OP
RubyDaCherry

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the rings up for sale. As you can see, they are on my blasted and prepped wheels and have also been prepped ready for paint / powder coat. I have decided to go back with the stock rings.

They come with all bolts, hardware, stickers. They are $780 new and I spent $150 having them prepped.

$850 Shipped!!!

Stripped Wheel.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the rings up for sale. As you can see, they are on my blasted and prepped wheels and have also been prepped ready for paint / powder coat. I have decided to go back with the stock rings.

They come with all bolts, hardware, stickers. They are $780 new and I spent $150 having them prepped.

$850 Shipped!!!

View attachment 161834

Look at that! Price and photos in a for sale thread!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.