Ford Pass Rewards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have 42,000 points and I’m trying to figure out more about it. I was on hold with Ford today for 20 min and no one answered. I also called my dealer and they weren’t entirely sure. So:

Do they expire ?

What is the dollar equivalent to 42,000 points ?

Can I use them for tire purchases, or is it just for maintenance?

thanks

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have read, they're worth about $210. Can be used towards service at the dealer, ford accessories, and I think someone may have used theirs towards an esp plan. Idk if they expire. I hope not. I've had mine since last August

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too sure on dollar value but the points do expire on the 365-day mark, HOWEVER, I received an email from Ford last July that said points earned prior to April 1, 2020 will be extended to April 1, 2021.

I’ve read forum members being able to purchase accessories with it but I think it varies by dealer. I’ve asked 2 dealerships and been told that the 42,000 points given at vehicle purchase can only be used for service.

Edit: I stand corrected, the FordPass website states if the owner does not redeem or gain FordPass points for 365 days, then the points will be forfeited.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not too sure on dollar value but the points do expire on the 365-day mark, HOWEVER, I received an email from Ford last July that said points earned prior to April 1, 2020 will be extended to April 1, 2021.

I’ve read forum members being able to purchase accessories with it but I think it varies by dealer. I’ve asked 2 dealerships and been told that the 42,000 points given at vehicle purchase can only be used for service.

Edit: I stand corrected, the FordPass website states if the owner does not redeem or gain FordPass points for 365 days, then the points will be forfeited.

I went to the parts counter and ordered some recovery boards. Showed them my phone and let them figure it out. It was no problem. 42,000 points was good for $210 off.

OP
OP
Raptorial

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. The dealer called me back and said that yes, worth $210 dollars (42,000 points). To redeem, you just give them your email on file

OP
OP
Raptorial

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the parts counter and ordered some recovery boards. Showed them my phone and let them figure it out. It was no problem. 42,000 points was good for $210 off.

I didn’t know Ford sold them. Just looked them up and I see they are very close to the MaxTraxx I just ordered. Damnit!

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
Looks like I may as well get the bed ramps, thanks for reminding me I had all those points.