Ford Pass change?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donmatteo

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the most recent update, it rolled out a totally new FordPass App. You will have to activate the App once again as you did at first. I think if you hit vehicle details you see an orange banner that says "activate now". Once it's re-activated it will all be back to good. I did mine on an Android so iStuff maybe different. Try looking at the app from your phone and tablet for any differences.
Thanks. I checked and there’s nothing. I’m going to do a reset and see.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. I checked and there’s nothing. I’m going to do a reset and see.

When those buttons disappear it's because it needs to be reactivated. It's just a matter of getting the notice to re-appear. May have to remove the device and add it again. I just went through this about a week ago with the app revision.

OP
OP
Donmatteo

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Figured it out.

I had signed up for the vehicle hotspot trial and it expired yesterday. When I turned off vehicle hotspot, the start button appeared.

Seems ford pass defaults to paid cellular first when enabled.

Moridin

Reaction score
Well I can't say anything about that... I played WoW from original Vanilla up through several expansions (the one with the Pandas) before the GF and I just finally grew tired of it and moved on.

Several friends we met through the game still play, I confess I occasionally wonder about getting back into it for S's and G's.

Yeah... I was a hunter named Rolypoly, but I at least didn't name my truck that. haha

OP
OP
Donmatteo

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I can't say anything about that... I played WoW from original Vanilla up through several expansions (the one with the Pandas) before the GF and I just finally grew tired of it and moved on.

Several friends we met through the game still play, I confess I occasionally wonder about getting back into it for S's and G's.

Yeah... I was a hunter named Rolypoly, but I at least didn't name my truck that. haha
Lol.

I’ve been playing the same toon since vanilla. I use to be hard core back in BC and Wrath but end more casual. I stopped playing last aug but picked it up again since I’m home.

what server were you on? I’m over on Hyjal still.