Ford Order Status Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor52

Reaction score
Question: Is Ford still sending out the 45 order status email, my last was received on 12/5/22 which should have put the next one around January 19th.

Why I am asking - I have purchased my Fords through the same salesman since 1999, he is a partner in local dealership. I have discussed getting a V8 Raptor since 2019 (currently have 2019) and when Raptor R was announced I went full bore to make sure I was on the list to get my order in. When calling about it the one allocation was seized by the majority partner sending me to number two. That truck was received in January and now he is personally selling it through dealer, got the call and now this used(new) want 52K over MSRP. I was flabbergasted. Got frustrated and took it out on my salesman. He said I would never get my order in. Now Im wondering if my order has been cancelled since I didnt get an update email.

kiman44

Reaction score
I haven't received one since December either. They are behind. I asked the sales manager at my dealership and he said the emails are hit or miss at this point. My order is still active and set for the week of 2/20 with VIN assigned. So while your order may (or may not be cancelled) the emails won't be an indicator.

ltheman

Reaction score
Question: Is Ford still sending out the 45 order status email, my last was received on 12/5/22 which should have put the next one around January 19th.

Why I am asking - I have purchased my Fords through the same salesman since 1999, he is a partner in local dealership. I have discussed getting a V8 Raptor since 2019 (currently have 2019) and when Raptor R was announced I went full bore to make sure I was on the list to get my order in. When calling about it the one allocation was seized by the majority partner sending me to number two. That truck was received in January and now he is personally selling it through dealer, got the call and now this used(new) want 52K over MSRP. I was flabbergasted. Got frustrated and took it out on my salesman. He said I would never get my order in. Now Im wondering if my order has been cancelled since I didnt get an update email.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
I haven't received one since December either. They are behind. I asked the sales manager at my dealership and he said the emails are hit or miss at this point. My order is still active and set for the week of 2/20 with VIN assigned. So while your order may (or may not be cancelled) the emails won't be an indicator.
When did you place your order?

raptordan2021

Reaction score
July 18th. the day it opened up.
Damn that sucks man. Sounds like your dealer lied to you about allocation. Is it a 37 package? My dealer has already had 3 37 inch packages delivered and the regular raptors are being assigned VINs within a month or two from order date. I don’t have one yet and placed at the end of October but it’s a 37 package. Crossing my fingers for updates soon.

kiman44

Reaction score
Damn that sucks man. Sounds like your dealer lied to you about allocation. Is it a 37 package? My dealer has already had 3 37 inch packages delivered and the regular raptors are being assigned VINs within a month or two from order date. I don’t have one yet and placed at the end of October but it’s a 37 package. Crossing my fingers for updates soon.
Mine shows up in the ford system when I track the build online. VIN is valid. Ford is just behind on sending those email updates. And their online system for owners is behind the one that Ford dealers have. Basically, it seems the dealers are the ones with the most up to date information is all. Luckily, my dealer has been great throughout this process. Hope you get some good news soon.

nwjones1117

Reaction score
Order placed in July as well (37 package). No updates since December. Apparently Ford rep says next wave of orders coming soon. Ridiculous!

* Bought a trail boss with a diesel until Raptor shows up and I must say the TB is nice !