Ford order confirmation email

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The point was if you are showing unscheduled clean there is an allocation. Commodity restriction or chip shortage doesn’t change if there was an allocation. If the dealer put 30 orders in and only had 2, 28 people would show an error code when they called in. I was one of the people who got pushed to a 22. Did some decent research to find out if they had an allocation or not.
My 21 order showed unscheduled/clear for months and never got built or a VIN, well, I guess I learned it in a hard way

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The point was if you are showing unscheduled clean there is an allocation. Commodity restriction or chip shortage doesn’t change if there was an allocation. If the dealer put 30 orders in and only had 2, 28 people would show an error code when they called in. I was one of the people who got pushed to a 22. Did some decent research to find out if they had an allocation or not.
No, unscheduled clean just means the dealer placed an order and it was accepted. Doesn't mean they had an allocation for a truck (no allocation = won't get built). Ask the tons of 2021 guys that got screwed.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, unscheduled clean just means the dealer placed an order and it was accepted. Doesn't mean they had an allocation for a truck (no allocation = won't get built). Ask the tons of 2021 guys that got screwed.
I guess the guy at Ford performance just decided to make up the whole thing then….. why pretend to look up what the code was and give examples of seeing it in the past….

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day it doesn't matter if "unscheduled clean" means allocation or not..

Getting the VIN is what counts. Until you don't have the VIN, you have nothing to rely on.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess the guy at Ford performance just decided to make up the whole thing then….. why pretend to look up what the code was and give examples of seeing it in the past….
The guy at Ford Performance won't know if your dealer has an allocation or not. He just sees the order number and the dealer code, and that tells him if the order has been accepted. If it's accepted, it will be 'unscheduled clean'. If your dealer has an allocation, you'll get a VIN at some point. However if your dealer has no allocation, it will never get past 'unscheduled clean'.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy at Ford Performance won't know if your dealer has an allocation or not. He just sees the order number and the dealer code, and that tells him if the order has been accepted. If it's accepted, it will be 'unscheduled clean'. If your dealer has an allocation, you'll get a VIN at some point. However if your dealer has no allocation, it will never get past 'unscheduled clean'.
You must of missed the part where he looked up the error code for no allocation….

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You must of missed the part where he looked up the error code for no allocation….
This must be a new thing. For the past 6 months their script has been "we don't know if the dealership have an allocation." If this is true and they can now determine if order's will get scheduled or not, that might help a ton of people out

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This must be a new thing. For the past 6 months their script has been "we don't know if the dealership have an allocation." If this is true and they can now determine if order's will get scheduled or not, that might help a ton of people out
^^^this

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled/Clean: No guarantee to build. Just means you are in the system and when and if your dealer gets an allocation it will be built. Lots of 21 orders didn't get built despite being in the system as unscheduled/clean. FP can not tell whether or not your dealer has an allocation.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled/Clean: No guarantee to build. Just means you are in the system and when and if your dealer gets an allocation it will be built. Lots of 21 orders didn't get built despite being in the system as unscheduled/clean. FP can not tell whether or not your dealer has an allocation.
I guess reading comprehension is lost at this point lol.
Please go back to previous post in this thread where FP looked up the code for “over allocation/no allocation” .