Ford Knows Nothing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony4135

Reaction score
So if you’re considering buying a Ford Raptor right now, consider this…..

My 37 Raptor went into production 8/25, it was built and awaiting shipping as of 9/20. It’s been sitting awaiting shipping for 15 days.

The JCT Pals website, awesome. But my truck continued to show pending over the last 15 days. So I called JCT pals today and learned that Ford excepts the lowest bid for a group of vehicles to be shipped. The trucking company JCT pals does not get all of the beds but will have a freight number issued for your vehicle.

But as in my case, they did not get the vehicle in the bid for transport. I called Ford and no one knows anything as usual. They say to call the dealer who does not know anything. So now I have an $81,000 truck sitting for 15 days in a lot somewhere. I bought a TRX in the first week of September it was actually built on 8/21. How can Dosge make these trucks seamlessly and Ford struggles with every part of the process? Consider this when considering buying a raptor or a TRX.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well Ford outsells Dodge in vehicles and Dodge is just putting an effort into the TRX, but they have nothing on their lots to sell except for Cherokees and base rams, so the problem isn't just at Ford. Happy you got a TRX, others have gotten Raptors, others haven't got a TRX, blah blah.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if you’re considering buying a Ford Raptor right now, consider this…..

My 37 Raptor went into production 8/25, it was built and awaiting shipping as of 9/20. It’s been sitting awaiting shipping for 15 days.

The JCT Pals website, awesome. But my truck continued to show pending over the last 15 days. So I called JCT pals today and learned that Ford excepts the lowest bid for a group of vehicles to be shipped. The trucking company JCT pals does not get all of the beds but will have a freight number issued for your vehicle.

But as in my case, they did not get the vehicle in the bid for transport. I called Ford and no one knows anything as usual. They say to call the dealer who does not know anything. So now I have an $81,000 truck sitting for 15 days in a lot somewhere. I bought a TRX in the first week of September it was actually built on 8/21. How can Dosge make these trucks seamlessly and Ford struggles with every part of the process? Consider this when considering buying a raptor or a TRX.
are you tracking your truck here >> https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tons of variables go into play. I was just at Dearborn and there were quite a few Raptors sitting in lots (with windshield wipers up). Mine went rail and was shipped almost immediately after being built (9 days to delivery). Yours could be shipped just not updated, or sitting waiting..