Ford is warning dealers to play nice or lose....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please try to keep the comments and conversation civil. Thank you. :favorites13:

flwrappeder

Reaction score
I hate buying a new car period. The whole process sucks from the first phone call. from what i understand, and i havent read up on it, more so overheard recently, that tesla doesnt do this? Carvanna has something going i think too. I long for the day when i can click buy online, and it get dropped in my driveway and not have to deal with a 22yr old sales(man) or middle aged drunk whos tried everything else for work.I would hope within the next 5 years or so that's a reality. I mean can anyone honestly say that purchasing a new/used vehicle from any dealership is a fun experience? I think any normal person goes into that dealership with the same mentality, (how bad are they going to try and f**k me this time?) Im not in sales, never have been and i dont know the true scale of the hustle. I own a business, profit isnt a bad word. but i think there's an easier way to do this coming in the near future. Ive had a good transaction a time or 2, but the majority of them have suck. And now a lot of them are adding 2500.00 worth of ******** on top of the purchase price. went through that with the wifes lincoln in alpharetta a couple weeks ago. Nitrogen in tires, front windows tinted that i now i have to pay more for to have removed and darkened, door edge protectors and interior protection. its a bunch of ********. gotta make up for those extended warranties that arent as popular anymore i guess. Just my 2 cents. what do i know, im just a plumber.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks are completely objective, that’s fine. And I own a 2019 raptor, 2019 gt 350 r, and a gt 500 cftp so I am not a Toyota fan boy, but you can’t argue with facts and success, kind of like tom Brady. The other fact is that Toyota’s build quality, especially in Japan, is much better than fords. Matter of fact their factory in Japan is noted for being the best for build quality.
You mean "subjective"? Objective would mean factual, not influenced by opinions or feelings. You make a lot of claims about the vehicles you own while claiming that Ford is "UAW trash", "criminal", "poor build quality", the list goes on. If you believe that to be true, why would you purchase these vehicles you claim to own?

Something is not adding up, and it's your story. You claim to be so rich that you'd spend $1000 a night on a hotel, but you buy a used truck. You run your mouth quite a lot on the F-150 forum, telling everyone how great your T-uRD "1794" King ranch ripoff is, then in the next post you own all of these Ford vehicles that you claim to hate. Either you're a pathological liar, or you're mentally ill. You introduced yourself twice on this forum, as if you forgot you did it the first time. Once with a 2017 Raptor, then with a 2019 Raptor. Pictures requests were made by other members, but never granted.