Ford invests 500 million in Rivian ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
or they expect to build a market out of people who don't currently own a truck.

There is a ton of people on the coasts who look down at using a truck as a DD since they get bad mileage compared to a car. Any review of a truck on Jalopnik will fall in this category. "Yes it can haul a couch, but do you really NEED.... blah blah blah while getting 15 MPG?" Those types would jump at the chance to have a full size truck and all the utility it provides while still being able to appear "green" to their leftist friends and appease their own leftist brain.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We should just get some Hybrid emblems.

Just slap this sticker on the back.

BXAS004.JPG

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a ton of people on the coasts who look down at using a truck as a DD since they get bad mileage compared to a car. Any review of a truck on Jalopnik will fall in this category. "Yes it can haul a couch, but do you really NEED.... blah blah blah while getting 15 MPG?" Those types would jump at the chance to have a full size truck and all the utility it provides while still being able to appear "green" to their leftist friends and appease their own leftist brain.

One of the things I love about DD’ing the Raptor in SoCal is the annoyance and liberal tears it induces in the arugula-chewing liberals driving their Priuses (Priuii?) and Teslas.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear you and same here the looks are not impressive at all to me. If they get that sorted out I may give it a second look. Until then I will keep my 6.2 lol
If you haven’t driven one you don’t understand. Instant torque with no transmission to shift gears, I was a hater until I drove one.

daystaff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine what 2 decades of improvements will do to EVs. Impressive things are happening.