Ford honoring pricing on existing orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything official from Ford about honoring the original pricing for existing 2022 orders? Waiting on a truck ordered on the first day order banks opened. Think I read on here that window stickers are showing new, increased pricing. Just wanted to have something in case dealer tries charging the increased price when the time comes.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything official from Ford about honoring the original pricing for existing 2022 orders? Waiting on a truck ordered on the first day order banks opened. Think I read on here that window stickers are showing new, increased pricing. Just wanted to have something in case dealer tries charging the increased price when the time comes.

Unless you have something in writing already, the dealer can charge you ADM if they want to. No reason why they couldn't also use increased MSRP as a reason to charge you more. After all, it's not like they're going to have trouble selling the vehicle to someone else.

OP
OP
J

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you have something in writing already, the dealer can charge you ADM if they want to. No reason why they couldn't also use increased MSRP as a reason to charge you more. After all, it's not like they're going to have trouble selling the vehicle to someone else.
I do have a signed purchase agreement with pricing but I also know we buyers have very little buying power right now. I thought I had seen a notice from ford that stated they were honoring the original pricing for existing orders.